MyDrive Connect editing email login on Windows 10

boardtcboardtc Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 8 in MyDrive Connect
Setting up a new Windows 10 machine I am seeing very strange behaviour. Trying to login to MyDrive Connect I typoed the email address. It won't let me select it directly but if I keep tabbing to it it will focus the email and I can remove/edit, and enter password and tab and hit spacebar to uncheck remember my email address. It comes back with the forgotten passport window. If I close and reopen the typoed address is still there!! Same if I clear the email address.

Note, I can login to the website with the correct email address. I searched the registry and could not find it or an ini\config file either.

How can I clear the email address once and for all?

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,289 Superusers
    Hi
    @boardtc
    A copy and paste of a previous post.... .ini and config file location info

On the rare occasions that I have problems with MyDrive connect, I delete the "HOME3" folder in MyDrive Connect...
    If you have installed MyDrive Connect to the default location using Windows 10
    It's located here... C:\Users\"Your Computers Name goes here"\AppData\Local\TomTom > HOME3
    This removes the Cache, Prefs.ini, cookies.ini. Logs and Configuration.xml
    A new Home3 Folder and its contents are created fresh the next time you use MyDrive Connect

Method…..
    1. Disconnecting the SatNav from the PC and resetting it by holding down the off button for 20 secs until you hear the ‘drumbeat’ release the button
    2. Opening ‘Run’ on the PC (click on the windows symbol bottom left – type ‘run’ in the search box – open ‘run’.
    3, type into the ‘run’ box %localappdata% and press enter.
    4. Find the TOMTOM folder in the window that will have now opened and open it.
    5. Delete the Home3 file that is most likely corrupted and close all windows.
    6. Turn on the SatNav and reconnect it to the PC and open ‘My Drive Connect’ and all should be well

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'