Unable to add music to Spark 3 — TomTom Community

Unable to add music to Spark 3

akrueg3akrueg3 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have reached out several times regarding this issue and continue to receive zero help regarding the reason why I receive the message to "RECONNECT YOUR WATCH" when I tried to add music to my watch via TomTom Sports Connect. I have tried from both a desktop and a laptop. I have reset my watch twice as well. I am still receiving the same message when attempting to add music to my watch- that it is not connected when in fact it is connected (and charging/updating for that matter) to my computer.

Please advise on how to resolve the issue so that I am able to utilize the music feature, which is the only reason I purchased this device.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169 Superusers
    How have you tried reaching out? have you taken a direct approach and called Support? That is your best option as they can walk you through the steps and diagnose issues, which we cannot do here on the user forums. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • akrueg3akrueg3 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes I have many times. I called twice, in January which a new device was sent to me to solve the problem. Upon sending back my purchased watch and receiving the new watch I quickly learned that the problem was not resolved. I contacted support again and the first conversation I had was with a woman whom told me the device sent to me for some reason was refurbished and she would send out a new device upon receiving mine. I was instructed to look for an email with proper shipping instructions (just as in January) however never received an email. I called back a week later (two weeks ago) and spoke with a male whom told me he was unsure of why a woman told me a refurbished device was sent to me and was also unsure why the music problem was happening with the second device. He assured me he needed to follow up with his team and would contact me after he had a solution. I never heard back. To say I am disappointed and frustrated is beyond putting it mildly. I do not have the time to continue to spend hours out of my day trying to resolve an issue with a very expensive device that I purchased with the intention of it working without issue. This did not resolve my issue.