TomTom Headphones and Spark 3 — TomTom Community

TomTom Headphones and Spark 3

Cédric210Cédric210 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi,
I have I Spark 3 cardio music with the Tomtom Headphone.
I wanted to know if its possible to pair the headphone with another devices, e.g., iphone 6.
Thank you

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169 Superusers
    Yes, they are standard BT headphones and will par with any BT device. Be aware BT only allows you to pair with one device at a time so while paired with the phone you will not be able to pair with the watch. You will need to turn off BT or remove it from the phone in order to pair with the watch as the phone will steal the signal from the watch if they are both on and in close proximity.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Cédric210Cédric210 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Ok, but I am unable to pair them with my Iphone or computer.
    What I am doing wrong. Could it be an issue with the headphones?
    They pair with my watch just fine.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169 Superusers
    If they work with your watch it is not a problem with the headphones. Remember that as long as they are paired to the watch they will not pair to another device. You also need to make sure you are putting it into pairing mode by holding the power button for 10 seconds. You will hear multiple beeps and then a single beep, indicating it is in pairing mode.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.