MyDriveConnet Error Message 503

riverdoctorriverdoctor Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 25 in MyDrive Connect
Same old error message "error 503 service not available" every time i try and use MyDrive Connect. I tried shutting down but this didn't help. How can this be solved or is the TomTom server down?

Comments

• LaidbackLaidback Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I think their server is offline again. Worked last night, doesn't work on 3 of my computers right now
  • PeterPHPeterPH Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Called support and they advise that this is a known issue. Advice was to try again in 24-48 hours. Unbelievable!! Now I am faced with taking chance or buying a new device when I travel overseas. Very frustrating
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,522 Superuser
    @claudio53

Check with Customer Services on the status of the servers

:flag_it: Italia
    lunedì-venerdì: ore 09:00-17:30 CET
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • LAURE123LAURE123 Posts: 1,322 Superuser
    Hi All,
    I just made the updates on my GO5100. Everything is OK.
    A server problem that has been resolved?
    To check with the tests of other people.
    Regards.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,965 TomTom Moderator
    Hi All,

There was a server outage for some time wherein the users were unable to log in to MyDrive Connect. I tried this and can confirm that the systems are back to normal.

Let us know if it's still the same!

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!