Separating screen

Garison
Garison Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I have a Tom Tom spark cardio. Last week I noticed that the screen started separating from the face of the watch internally. Has anyone else had this issue or is there something that I can do. There are no scratches or cracks on the watch. Currently it still operates and is water proof, but am afraid that it will stop on a swim and it will be useless.
I love this watch as it functions great and is not a “smart” watch but keeps track of all my activity without extra frills.
Tomtom please advise as you only provide a one year warranty.

Thanks
Garison11b48492-1cf9-4ee2-95f1-8dbbe842dc41.jpg

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,949
     Superuser
    It looks like the outer plastic layer on the screen is just delaminating. I have never seen anyone complain of this before and since you are in the US you are no longer covered under warranty after one year. You can call Support and they may offer to replace if for a fee but you could also try putting a tiny line of superglue under the delamination and gluing it back down.

To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.