Terrible BUG in Traffic Delay Info

Clint989Clint989 Posts: 41 [Outstanding Explorer]
A serious bug was introduced in the previous version of the IOS GO App that has not been fixed in the current version.

The bug means that certain traffic delays on your route (that the App knows about and shows as orange or red delays) will NOT be included in your journey time and will NOT show you how long the delay is. Incredibly, this is true even if you zoom in on the map. The app will show you all of the surrounding delays in mins but the ones on your route will never show the duration. To see these you need to cancel the current route, and now the delays will be visible again.

I have not seen this bug reported elsewhere.

Comments

• babyboxbabybox Posts: 51 [Master Explorer]
    I recognise your point i have exactly the same problem. I wrote about it on this forum
  • RonaldvansRonaldvans Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Clint989 wrote:
    A serious bug was introduced in the previous version of the IOS GO App that has not been fixed in the current version.

The bug means that certain traffic delays on your route (that the App knows about and shows as orange or red delays) will NOT be included in your journey time and will NOT show you how long the delay is. Incredibly, this is true even if you zoom in on the map. The app will show you all of the surrounding delays in mins but the ones on your route will never show the duration. To see these you need to cancel the current route, and now the delays will be visible again.

I have not seen this bug reported elsewhere.
    I have exactly the same problem. Very annoying so hope it will be resolved asap.
  • Clint989Clint989 Posts: 41 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Nice to see that TomTom still hasn’t fixed this bug and instead have ported it over to the new App.
  • PrivateerUKPrivateerUK Posts: 307 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Hi @Clint989
    Clint989 wrote: »
    ... certain traffic delays on your route (that the App knows about and shows as orange or red delays) will NOT be included in your journey time and will NOT show you how long the delay is.
    This is indeed very worrying to hear about. I haven't experienced it myself, but then I'm not a road warrior and only do about 10,000 miles a year.

Is there any pattern to the traffic delays that are not included:
    Any particular country?
    Area?
    Road?
    Day of the week, day of the month, time of day?

Regards,