No GB Map? after installation

sloanmsloanm Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 30 in Map installation
I recently updated my Satnav and my GB map has disappeared from my device? Can anyone help with this?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,309 TomTom Moderator
    Hi slonm

I asked our 2nd Line team for some advice on this and they have created some jobs to remove the existing map on the device.

You simply have to connect the device to MyDrive Connect and jobs will get processed. The device will reboot and then you can check for updates again.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • sloanmsloanm Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. I did connect up to MyDrive Connect last night and clicked on the map Europe 3 that it says I have on my Satnav, it then said that I could install any of the maps that were being shown i.e. Europe 1,2 and so on through to 8? I noticed that Europe 8 included GB so downloaded that however I seem to have lost some icons/info on my Satnav but have also managed to change on to a GB map? When I go into my maps it is showing 'Europe 8' but when I click on it to change it, it still only gives me a GB map?!!! Very frustrating? This has all happened since I updated my Satnav....not very reassuring? Can you advise how I can get my Sat Nav back to having the original GB/Europe map on it?.
    regards
    Marion