Missing Maps on the GO 730 — TomTom Community

Missing Maps on the GO 730

J.RadcliffJ.Radcliff Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
When I acquired my Go 730, an xmas gift, I either purchased or it came with complete maps for North America (US, Canada, and Mexico). It now only displays maps for the United States, which is a difficulty as I recently moved to Mexico for work.

I've used it all over the US, Southern Mexico (4 years ago), and on one trip to Canada, and everything was fine (Canada trip was 3 years ago), but now it indicates I only have the map files for the United States. This is a problem living in Mexico.

I don't tend to mess with the internal files, I'm a "if it works don't MESS with it sort of guy" Is there anyway I can get those maps back? Can they be re-installed? Or am I going to have to pay $70+ for something I had for years and now need but don't have for some reason?

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,350
    Superusers
    If you go to Manage Maps-->Switch maps, what appears?

(by the way, please edit your post to remove the offensive language. Not appropriate in this forum)
  • J.RadcliffJ.Radcliff Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It gives me one option, the USA. No other files are present now.

Sorry about that, I'll good, I promise. I use a lot of colorful language in regular speech, I save my respectable vocabulary for professional writing gigs. Usually.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,350
    Superusers
    When you connect to Home, Manage my Device (2nd screen)-->Items on Device, maps, what shows there?

Items on Computer-->maps, what shows there?