POI's- How to add POI's on the Start 25 | Motorhome Camp Sites

Millcourt
Millcourt Registered Users Posts: 4
Neophyte Traveler
How can I add POI's (i.e. Motorhome Camp Sites) to my TomTom start 25?

Comments

• Millcourt
    Neophyte Traveler
    Hi Niall

Many thanks for your help. Does not work for the Start 25. Looks as if it can not be done. Checking the Tom-Tom website, I came across the following (which, unfortunately does not include the Start 25):

In MyDrive, you can add POI (Point of Interest) files, Favourites and your active destination and sync all these to your device. If you ever have to reset your device, you just log into your TomTom account to sync them.
    [h3]Which devices can I use?[/h3]This feature is compatible with the following devices: GO 40, GO 50, GO 51, GO 60, GO 61, GO 400, GO 500, GO 600, GO 510, GO 610, Rider 410, Rider 400, Rider 40, GO 5000, GO 6000, GO 5100, GO 6100, Trucker 5000, Trucker 6000, START 40, START 50, START 60, Start 42, Start 52, Start 62, VIA 52, VIA 62, GO 520 Wi-Fi, GO 620 Wi-Fi, GO 5200 Wi-Fi, GO 6200 Wi-Fi.
  • Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,130
    Superuser
    @Millcourt

That thread refers to MyDriveConnect not MyDrive (TomTom's confusing/lazy naming convention), you can access "Add community content" directly here http://169.254.255.1/pcmi/?locale=en_gb
  • Millcourt
    Neophyte Traveler
    HI Niall

Thank you for clarifying the difference between MyDrive and MyDrive Connect. I have tried using the direct link you gave, but this does not appear to work, as when I open it in my W10 Edge browser I repeatedly get "Cannot reach this page".
  • dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,385
     Superuser
    You need your device connected to the computer for the link to work. Are you doing that?
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,986
     Superuser
    Hi
    @Millcourt
    As dhn says
    Direct web Address link to "Manage Community Content"
    http://169.254.255.1/pcmi/?locale=en_gb
    With your device turned on and plugged into the PC USB port
    With MyDrive loaded and the MyDrive showing on the PC Taskbar
    Click on the Link above to open the "Manage Community Content" page

ATB YFM