Oxley Highway NSW 2444

tintinabulatetintinabulate Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
edited January 11 in Map quality
Speed limit incorrectly shown on Via 52 resulting in false speeding alarms. Via 52 shows it as 90 kmh. It has been 100 kmh for the last two years,

Comments

• tintinabulatetintinabulate Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    Thank you for the suggestion. I went to mapshare and entered the correct details at 7.27 a.m. on 30 January, after raising the incorrect speed limit indication several times.
    As of today 23 February the correction is still "pending".
    How long does it take to amend an incorrect entry through the system?
    Surely the expectation, encouraged by TomTom's own promotional statements, is that the information that appears on the TomTom in my car is up to date and correct?
    But then I have been trying for two and a half years for TomTom to get my shipping address right in "My Account" on My Drive Connect. My Billing address is ok but my shipping address is shown as the wrong street in the wrong town in the wrong postcode area. The website refuses to let me correct it, so I don't buy anything from TomTom now because I don't know where it will be sent.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,154 Superusers
    @tintinabulate

Call support to make changes to your profile, including address:

:flag_au: Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST
  • KangarooKangaroo Posts: 14 [Legendary Explorer]
    In my region, where I have lived for 70 years, the speed limit has always be the top limit. Originally, unlimited; them 60 mph; then 100 kph, and is still that. With the most recent tom tom update, according to tom tom, it is now 60 kph all the way between two towns. tom thinks he knows better than me and ignores my reporting the error.