Lifetime MAP — TomTom Community

Lifetime MAP

V85PSV85PS Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Map purchasing
Hi I had my tom tom via 1500. and purchase a lifetime map Asia Pacific Map on 2013. and now the version has update to 10. but i had to spend again for the map version 10. which are since early i had purchase a lifetime map on 2013. I'm quiet not satisfied with this, as seem that this tom tom had cheated me for buying the lifetime map which are not a lifetime update map. is there anyone that know how to update my map without spending again buying this map. or can directly email me [email protected] thanks in advance.

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum.Thanks

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,587 Moderator
    Hi V85PS

Welcome to the community :)

As per the records in our system, your Via 1500 was purchased with UK and ROI map. Later in 2013, you had ordered a single map of Southeast Asia v9.1.

Regards
    Vikram
  • V85PSV85PS Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    [h2]Yup its true i had purchase at UK with ROI map, but as far i had remember that i had made an oder on 31 july 2013 for the southeast asia map are lifetime map, oder number 326565829.[/h2][h2]its ok, if you said that im only oder a single map of southeast asia. but sorry to say this is the last product for tom tom to me and i rather using other brand. thank you.[/h2][h2]
    [/h2]
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,587 Moderator
    That order number does not mention Lifetime maps anywhere on the invoice. In fact, we have never sold Lifetime maps for any region on our Webshop.

It was a single map purchase v9.10 (Product ID-1SAA.104.40.9.10)

Regards
    Vikram