Lifetime MAP — TomTom Community

Lifetime MAP

V85PSV85PS Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 11 in Map purchasing
Hi I had my tom tom via 1500. and purchase a lifetime map Asia Pacific Map on 2013. and now the version has update to 10. but i had to spend again for the map version 10. which are since early i had purchase a lifetime map on 2013. I'm quiet not satisfied with this, as seem that this tom tom had cheated me for buying the lifetime map which are not a lifetime update map. is there anyone that know how to update my map without spending again buying this map. or can directly email me [email protected] thanks in advance.

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum.Thanks

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,380 TomTom Moderator
    Hi V85PS

Welcome to the community :)

As per the records in our system, your Via 1500 was purchased with UK and ROI map. Later in 2013, you had ordered a single map of Southeast Asia v9.1.

Regards
    Vikram
  • V85PSV85PS Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    [h2]Yup its true i had purchase at UK with ROI map, but as far i had remember that i had made an oder on 31 july 2013 for the southeast asia map are lifetime map, oder number 326565829.[/h2][h2]its ok, if you said that im only oder a single map of southeast asia. but sorry to say this is the last product for tom tom to me and i rather using other brand. thank you.[/h2][h2]
    [/h2]
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,380 TomTom Moderator
    That order number does not mention Lifetime maps anywhere on the invoice. In fact, we have never sold Lifetime maps for any region on our Webshop.

It was a single map purchase v9.10 (Product ID-1SAA.104.40.9.10)

Regards
    Vikram