Feature request: Better overview of a workout — TomTom Community

Feature request: Better overview of a workout

igraqigraq Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
Hi, first of all - thank you so much for a great workouts and thumb up for releasing this even for the older versions of your sportwatch! I have just a small feature request - could you include some kind of workout structure overview just in the listing and workout detail? So i easily can view that it have this much of warm-up, this kind of intervals etc...Much more elegant than going through the steps in the list. See attached printscreen what i mean.

c1d4b433-a3c9-42bb-9061-ba8700362db5.jpg

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    This is a good suggestion but considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (and never even released the Adventurer in the US), I would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over five months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major like this, but you never know. TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • igraqigraq Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    This is a good suggestion but considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices ...

Oops, thanks for the info tfarabaugh, i read that news last autumn, but then TT released these new features, so i thought that it was their last attempt to convince new users.

Btw i dont have the option "mark it as a solution" :)
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    A moderator will take care of it.