Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 55 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• marcadarcmarcadarc Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard

Hi, I'm having the same connectivity issue with 1.7.62. (TomTom Runner 3 cardio and TomTom sports iOS)

Could you upgrade/downgrade me as well?

Thanks
  • zetika16zetika16 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    I solved problem... I pair my watch with bluetooth speaker... Then i pair with my Phone. Work Perfect on 1.7.62
  • Deirbh2008Deirbh2008 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I’m having major problems trying to conect my TomTom spark 3 to the iOS app via Bluetooth.
    Please can you ensure that the latest software is pushed to my account.
    thanks
    Deirbh
    zetika16 wrote:
    I solved problem... I pair my watch with bluetooth speaker... Then i pair with my Phone. Work Perfect on 1.7.62
    But works only when speaker is paried...
  • fishphidfishphid Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Like everyone else, my watch doesn’t sync to my iPhone, could you to rollback my firmware or put me on 1.7.64 please?
    ok so i wait for new soft 1.7.64
  • lucia.mountainlucia.mountain Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Another one with problems to sync with android. Could you to rollback my firmware or put me on 1.7.64 please?

Thanks
  • JDP1509JDP1509 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard please would you link my account to version 1.7.64, also having syncing issues between watch and iPhone.

thanks
  • kazzybkazzyb Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard,

I would like to ask you if you can link my account to an older firmware for the tom tom spark. I updated to 1.7.62 and is no longer possible to sync via bluetooth. I would like to revert to an older one. Could you please Help me? many thanks in advance

karen
  • Vitor SakassegawaVitor Sakassegawa Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    @lampard please roll me back to FW 1.3.255 since was working pretty well, even my FW in the last version 1.7.64, the bluetooth connection issues are still present...
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,608 Moderator
    @anne r @HelenMills @Remo11 @Stefania82 @NielsD @Emanuel Ramos @Capt Morgan @Chimpo @scatto75 @Sparky tom @yareqs @jlucy_90 @theresaballuk @dimitarsh1 @Lukasz S. @shrxwin @tommytcvj @Samantha Hulstaert @marcadarc @fishphid @maevek @Deirbh2008 @lucia.mountain @JDP1509 @Rob Coldenhoff @kazzyb I've now linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@DTTN @Vitor Sakassegawa I've now put you on the version 1.3.255. Please make a factory reset first and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@zipsel @kimmerz @zetika16 Please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software 1.7.64.

@shrxwin Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
  • AsasapdAsasapd Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Thank you! I got pairing and sync working with 1.7.64 and no battery drain issue at the moment.
  • cameronlcameronl Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Add me to the list of folks who upgraded to 1.7.62 and suddenly can't connect to my android. I've done all the suggestions, factory reset watch and reinstalled app. same as the others: watch shows PIN then goes back to menu, phone app just keeps searching.

Please set me up with whatever firmware fixes that. Thank you.
  • SkukasSkukas Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard,
    Already several months living with the pairing problem, just now I found this discussion.
    Is there a possibility to turn back the firmware to 1.7.60 as this would be the last firmware with a working pairing function. I'll send my used e-mailadress in PM. Any news about a totally working update ?
    Thank you
  • SpookyStarSpookyStar Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    I have no idea what the software version on my Runner is, it'll be whatever the latest one was. So please can you do the same for me?
  • RubinaRubina Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I can not connect my tomtom spark with APP, pin appears in the clock and the application does not appear keyboard to enter numbering. I've already installed and uninstalled the app and have reset the factory settings in the clock and everything remains the same.
  • Aro1Aro1 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard,

Have the same issue here, impossible to connect my watch via Bluetooth (acquired today) to my Android phone. (I cannot type in the pin displayed on the watch as the app stays hung on "Connecting your watch, please wait"...)

Tried factory resets, phone reboot, forget Bluetooth device... the whole lot. As I scrolled through the topic I saw that we could manually be updated to software version 1.7.64?

Would you be able to link my account so that I can update my watch software?
    Hopefully that should solve my pairing issue too as it has for many users apparently...

Cheers
  • asustvasustv Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi! what's new on 1.7.64 !?

I'm quite happy with my TomTom Spark 3 + cardio, less for 2 concrete problems:

(link well.)

One of the top reasons I purchased this watch was because of the battery life.

With version 1.7.62 it is much less than half of what is stipulated in the specifications. It is a new watch.

The "live pace" is totally inaccurate!! amazing.

This are solved on new firmware? we have any date for fix these issues?

This works right with factory reset to 1.3?

Thanks in advance.
    lampard wrote:
    @anne r @HelenMills @Remo11 @Stefania82 @NielsD @Emanuel Ramos @Capt Morgan @Chimpo @scatto75 @Sparky tom @yareqs @jlucy_90 @theresaballuk @dimitarsh1 @Lukasz S. @shrxwin @tommytcvj @Samantha Hulstaert @marcadarc @fishphid @maevek @Deirbh2008 @lucia.mountain @JDP1509 @Rob Coldenhoff @kazzyb I've now linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@DTTN @Vitor Sakassegawa I've now put you on the version 1.3.255. Please make a factory reset first and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@zipsel @kimmerz @zetika16 Please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software 1.7.64.

@shrxwin Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
    i connect my watch and nothing gonna happend... sport connect dont show new wersion of software
  • Runner 2 has been working absolutely fine since day one - gone to use it tonight and i can't sync or pair it with my phone.
  • maevekmaevek Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:

Cheers, lampard

all sorted, thanks a million
  • lindszymlindszym Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes! I am having the same problem. its been about a month that my spark 2 has been unable to sync with the app on my iphone. I don't know if there was a bad update or something, but my phone recognized my watch, and the watch says its connected, but for some reason the app won't recognized the watch and sync. It is extremely frustrating!!! i have also noticed recently my watch heart rate monitor just doesn't work at all... not sure if it was also affected by the update but this problem began recently too.

If someone has a solution please help!!!
  • paulpaypaulpay Posts: 10 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @lampard - my update to 1.7.64 allows syncing, thanks, but the QuickGPSFix never updates via Android.

I've turned the watch off and on via TomTom Sports Connect, but this does not fix the issue.
  • Lorraine MongelliLorraine Mongelli Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    i have 1.7.62 on my tomtom runner 3 cardio, i can,t sync with my phone, can you help me?? what i should do?
  • RupieRupie Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard i just saw that new ios 11.2.6 fixes an issue where third party apps could fail to connect to external accessories. Is that related to the problem at all?
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0