Broken Sync with Mapmyfitness — TomTom Community

Broken Sync with Mapmyfitness

Wando644Wando644 Posts: 35 [Outstanding Explorer]
I used to sync all my workouts with mapmyfitness without any problems until today.
The Sync process (on my Mac) gets stuck forever and I have to quit the app manually.
Thereafter I can see that the activity has been loaded to the TomTom Sports website, but not to Mapmyfitness.
On my Mac, under the TomTom folder with the watch serial number, one file remains and after I restart the Connect app, it offers me the option to try the activity transfer again. If I do, it also gets stuck forever.
If I amend my profile and remove the export to Mapmyfitness, everything works fine.

I have already attempted to reset the watch (cardio runner) and also fully uninstalled the Connect app (and erased all caches) and reinstalled the latest version.
My Mac is running MacOS 10.12.6 but this should be irrelevant as the transfer was working fine up to a couple of days ago.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,564
    Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.