TomTom Touch not been recognizing by computers — TomTom Community

TomTom Touch not been recognizing by computers

MarcioestevesMarcioesteves Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 24 in TomTom Touch
Hi.
My Tomtom Touch was working for a week and then stop synchronizing.
Re-paired with the phone (Samsung Galaxy S8+) but still doesn't sync. It keeps trying to sync but no data from the TomTom Touch been received.
Trying to connect with the computer macbook pro running lates OSX (Tomtom Sports Connect) and it's not been recognized.
Installed Tomtom Sports Connect in another computer running Windows 10 latest and same result: does not open the software and even when open manually it still shows "connect your Tomtom device".

Ideas?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,313 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Marcioesteves,

Welcome to the Community!

Please see the comment here by tfarabaugh in the discussion link here to troubleshoot the issue with your Touch and Sports Connect: https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/tomtom-touch-481/tomtom-touch-not-recognized-on-computer-1021685?postid=1160813

Hope it'll be helpful! Let us know the outcome.

Cheers, lampard
  • MarcioestevesMarcioesteves Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi.
    My Tomtom Touch was working for a week and then stop synchronizing.
    Re-paired with the phone (Samsung Galaxy S8+) but still doesn't sync. It keeps trying to sync but no data from the TomTom Touch been received.
    Trying to connect with the computer macbook pro running lates OSX (Tomtom Sports Connect) and it's not been recognized.
    Installed Tomtom Sports Connect in another computer running Windows 10 latest and same result: does not open the software and even when open manually it still shows "connect your Tomtom device".

Ideas?
    Thank you for your reply.
    Yes, I previously run thru all the steps from the post. No luck. I'll try the support.
    Cheers.