Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 51 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• Ruho7Ruho7 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Hi @lampard,
    Back in December I was rolled back from 1.7.62 to 1.7.60, which solved my iPhone 4S pairing problems. Now the desktop program Sports Connect will not let me in unless I upgrade to 1.7.62 again, which would block pairing again. This forum suggests that I should be offered 1.7.64, although I should have been notified that this is a possibility and Sports Connect should offer this automatically. I am not impressed that I have to spend time searching this forum to sort this out. Please link my account to the best option.
  • inkwellinkwell Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    [user=325140]Лэмпард[/user] @lampard
    many thanks! Connection problems with firmware 1.7.64 disappeared. My Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8.0 is now easily paired
  • malcjsmithmalcjsmith Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    @Lampard Hi can you do what you need to do with my software version too so I can connect with iphone
  • r1nf3ct3dr1nf3ct3d Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I'm also having syncing issues on my Hauwei P10 smartphone. I also don't recieve any phone notifications anymore. How can I update to 1.7.64 (from 1.7.62)

thanks in advance!
  • DTTNDTTN Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard Thanks much for pushing out the 1.7.64 update. After the firmware and a factory reset the connectivity problems are solved - and there are phone and text notifications now? Fo real?

Unfortunately the battery drain is still a problem so it's still randomly dying between 6 and 12 hours after unplugging. I can live with that I guess, as I never wore it all day anyway.
  • nachistonnachiston Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Then the temporary version 1.7.64 can solve the problem of connectivity with mobile phones but the battery drain is still a problem?
    Question:
    How can I use TomTom Sports connect from my PC if it always asks me to update to version 1.7.62 but I do not want to do it?
  • mmurphy5mmurphy5 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello @lampard and [user=93]Jürgen[/user]
    Can you please revert me to the old firmware 1.3.255.

This seems to work. Unless the 1.7.64 cures the pairing AND Battery issues.

Thank you so much!
  • MeganKruger94MeganKruger94 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @lampard I have a HUAWEI P9 and the current version on my Runner 3 is 1.7.62.

It is currently not connecting with my phone. Can you please provide me with a version that will fix this connection.

Thanks in advance.
  • XedeXede Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @lampard Hi, I am afraid the update has not made any difference and I still face the same issues with not being able to pair my watch with the app.
  • malcjsmithmalcjsmith Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    @lampard

My watch will not connect, done a few factory and hard resets but no luck, Spark trying to connect with iphonex
  • NickHolNickHol Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @lampard Can you please link my account to the version 1.7.64 as it seems to fix all the bluetooth issues?

Cheers.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,709 Moderator
    @Pfumie @Sugarbeet @ClaireSaunders12 @nachiston @plzt @Anco van Vliet @Dothezoo @SElla_1974 @muiry72 @Peter R @dibiemme @maccatori @Ruho7 @Xede @NickHol I've now linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@malcjsmith Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

@Funkyfin2000 @MeganKruger94 I can see that your watch already has the version 1.7.64!

@mmurphy5 I've now linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software. For battery issues, always first try a factory reset. In most cases this fixes the issues without a need to downgrade to an older firmware.

Cheers, lampard
  • Ruho7Ruho7 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks @lampard, 1.7.64 seems to be working both on the desktop and the phone.
    Cheers.
  • OnchOnch Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,
    I installed firmware 1.7.64 as suggested. Pairing and syncing worked fine for about 3 days.... incredible how TomTom turned a device which was working perfectly well into something unstable...

Please have this issue solved for good!
  • jackplazmajackplazma Posts: 16 [Outstanding Explorer]
    @lampard , [user=93]Jürgen[/user] could you upgrade me to 1.7.64 please?
  • Pedro L.Pedro L. Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    @lampard or @Jürgen could you upgrade me too for version 1.7.64 please? Thank you so much.
  • Luis DantasLuis Dantas Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Simply can´t sync the watch with my iPhone 6S or Samsumg J7 Prime since the last firmware updates: PIN blinks and disappears before completing the connection to the app TomTom Sports at iOS or Android. Tried to reset the watch but now also facing other problems: the operation remains incomplete at Tomtom Sports Connect. Looks like I´m in a deadlock. Could some Tomtom representative help me? Perhaps making the 1.3.255 version available for reseting (i.e. if it works at the Sports Connect installed ...)? Thanks in advance.
  • siscoluquesiscoluque Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard or @Jürgen could you upgrade me too for version 1.7.64 please? Thank you so much
  • natsmilynatsmily Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    i have tried factory reset and reinstalling tomtom connect on my phone. there used to be a bluetooth connection no problem but now the phone can see the tomtom but will not pair. any ideas?
  • GedsGeds Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    Hi @Jürgen or @lampard can you upgrade my software version to 1.7.64 thanks
  • Morrison741Morrison741 Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    I had an iPhone 6 and the pairing to tomtom spark 3 was so frustrating I contemplated getting one of the cheap tracker watches that connect to anything -I thought I like the look of the watch so I will get an android - went for Xperia xa1- was great for 2 days it even sync my data to phone without me opening app (although only once) day 3 onwards I've had to delete app daily then reinstall it for it to sync then today day 8 it won't sync at all - updated watch, deleted app - factory reset watch - jack all happens - have 2 mates who went for garmin, not sorted by tomorrow watch is returned and going for garmin - sync fine with my laptop - so frustrating I beginning to hate tomtom
  • mrkoekie010mrkoekie010 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @lampard or @Jürgen could you upgrade me too for version 1.7.64 please? Thanks!!
  • Anco van VlietAnco van Vliet Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    lampard wrote:
    @Pfumie @Sugarbeet @ClaireSaunders12 @nachiston @plzt @Anco van Vliet @Dothezoo @SElla_1974 @muiry72 @Peter R @dibiemme @maccatori @Ruho7 @Xede @NickHol I've now linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

Cheers, lampard

Hi @lampard i updated to 1.7.64. However i've still got the same issue.
    [video]
  • mrkoekie010mrkoekie010 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    lampard wrote:

Cheers, lampard
    Hi @lampard i updated to 1.7.64. However i've still got the same issue.[video]

Stange that the new firmware works for some, but doesn't for others.. I just bought mine today, after 3 hrs of work I finally came a cross this forum post.
  • HampieHampie Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,

just bought a TomTom Runner 3 and tried to connect it to my Galaxy s7. It did not wordk and now I find out it is a known problem...

@lampard : Can you please link my account to the version 1.7.64 aswell?

Thank you,
    Harmke
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0