Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 49 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• MissMarpleMissMarple Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    [user=93]Jürgen[/user] what information do you need to provide the .64 release? :-)

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,109 TomTom Moderator
    @Sneip @BuenoDave @marcoaureliorb @Faustogauer @Grimdorl @Xede @cside123 @Richeltje @MissMarple @redXismandatory I've now linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software to download.

@TomaszT I can see that your watch already has the version 1.7.64!

@Rupie Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

Thank you very much for the .64 release. Sadly it hasn't made any difference, I have also reset the watch and it still will not connect to the app and can't be found by the iphone bluetooth. It's all very strange but ah well I tried!! Thanks for your help! :-) @I am getting the same issue as others where if I go to the 'phone' option on the watch it says to pair new and then quickly flashes a number which I'd never be quick enough to note down.:thinking:
  • RicheltjeRicheltje Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Thank you very much, the .64 release solved my problem!
  • marcoaureliorbmarcoaureliorb Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks @lampard thats my watch working great now! Version 1.7.64
  • TomaszTTomaszT Posts: 15 [Master Traveler]
    Ok let's check:

firmware version: 1.7.64
    Phone: HUAWEI P8 Lite, Android version: 6.0

After selecting Settings > Phone > "Connect new" my phone see TomTom Wach and that's all. I waiting long but dont get PIN screen and on phone still see "Connecting". Problem with pairing is still exists :/
  • joea5joea5 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard or @Jürgen Can you please set my account to the new version? (1.7.64) I would like to test if it resolves my pairing issues. Thank you!
  • Draytek2950Draytek2950 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard or [user=93]Jürgen[/user] Can you please set my account to the new version (1.7.64)? I can't pair my device, don't get a PIN Screen.

current version is 1.7.62.
  • d_fensd_fens Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
    Just to report, newest firmware 1.7.64 did not resolve pairing issues with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global.
  • Edwin1981Edwin1981 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard or @Jürgen Can you please set my account to the new version (1.7.64)? I can't pair my device, don't get a PIN Screen on Samsung galaxy s8.

current version is 1.7.62.
  • snifskysnifsky Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    Hi, my watch hasn't synced activities during the past week, neither via Bluetooth/app nor via the usb-cable. It did connect, and sync quick-gps. Just a moment ago it did upload some runs via cable, but not all. What can you do to fix this? Current version is 1.7.62.
  • redXismandatoryredXismandatory Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Update appears to have fixed the issues. Thanks for your help!
  • maccatorimaccatori Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi

I've tried resetting my watch, but the battery is draining just as fast as before and I can't really use the watch.
    Can I get it to roll back to 1.3.255?
    I don't care about it syncing with a watch, just want the battery back.

Thanks

Colm
  • PeppoRSAPeppoRSA Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Can you please also set my account to the new version. I am having problems with syncing to the phone and computer.

Cheers
  • NickHolNickHol Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Could you update me to the latest version 1.7.64 as well please. Haven't be able to sync for months via the phone and it's a bit of a pain having to do it via the PC :)

Cheers.
  • SneipSneip Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks for quick response. I have updated my watch to 1.7.64 but unfortunatelly it didn't solve my paring issue. Does anyone have Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 phone and is able to connect watch with the phone app?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,109 TomTom Moderator
    @joea5 @Draytek2950 @Edwin1981 @snifsky @ApDp I've now linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

@maccatori Can you please first try a factory reset and check if the battery lasts after updating to 1.7.64?In most cases this fixes the issues without a need to downgrade to an older firmware. Let us know!

@Belinda Spence Please connect your watch to the computer and update the software using the Sports Connect. Your watch has the old software version installed on it. Once you update the watch, let us know the outcome!

@TomaszT Sorry but we're still facing an issue with the Huawei P8 or P8 Lite phone models which are not pairing with the Spark watches. We'll keep you posted once there's an update to share!

@MissMarple We only have the issues Huawei P8 or P8 Lite phone models but I would advise you to follow the steps in the public FAQ here to troubleshoot the pairing issues: Android/iOS

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• maccatorimaccatori Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    @maccatori Can you please first try a factory reset and check if the battery lasts after updating to 1.7.64?In most cases this fixes the issues without a need to downgrade to an older firmware. Let us know!

Hi,

Sorry. I should have mentioned. I've tried the Factory reset twice - the battery was still draining.

Thanks,

Colm
  • Belinda SpenceBelinda Spence Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard. Thank you for the advice. I followed all the steps and updated the watch software. However, it did not work. For example, I ran a 4km run on Saturday, that has not downloaded. I ran a 14km on Sunday, the run has not downloaded but it has counted 986 steps of which I actually did over 21000 steps that day. The information is on my watch but incorrectly downloading onto the app. I am at my wits end!!!!
  • DTTNDTTN Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard can you please link the 1.7.64 firmware to my account? Thanks!
    @lampard you are a genuis thank you. I followed the steps to reconnect the watch to the phone on the link you provided and not only is it now working properly but I am also receiving sms alerts on the watch as well.

Problem solved, thank you SO much, after over 4 months of a non-syncing device I'm thrilled to bits :relaxed:
  • inkwellinkwell Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Could you update me to the latest version 1.7.64 . I am having problems with syncing to the phone. Thanks!
  • snifskysnifsky Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard Thanks, I've updated to version 1.7.64, but it still doesn't sync all activities. One run last Saturday doesn't appear. A later one does. Any other ideas?
  • dieselgliderdieselglider Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @lampard

Quote; "For those who experienced Bluetooth pairing issues in the past, we have now linked your accounts to firmware version 1.7.64."

A while back, I was downgraded to 1.7.60 to cure my Bluetooth issues, and now an upgrade is showing, but only to 1.7.62 which caused the issues. Do I have to upgrade to that first before 1.7.64 shows as being available?

Thanks.
  • MumRunsMumRuns Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    [user=93]Jürgen[/user] or @lampard - I can't find your kind reply in this thread to reference it - I have done the factory reset as suggested and it has put me on 1.7.64 however I thought you were going to put me on an earlier version. Battery life still cutting after 10mins GPS (I'm not using the phone alerts feature at all). Many thanks in anticipation.