Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 48 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• smitgavin15smitgavin15 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Thank you. It is working again. I appreciate it very much
  • SneipSneip Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Hi @lampard,

If it's not a big problem I would also ask you to make the latest version of software available for me, I hope it will solve my paring with Xiaomi note 4 issue.

Thanks
  • fab76fab76 Posts: 8 [Legendary Explorer]
    Hi @lampard

I'am in 1.7.60, could you update me in 1.7.64? thanks
  • Bas99998Bas99998 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Hi @lampard

You're the best. My tomtom spark cardio plus audio is synchronising with my Huawei p9 lite again!

Thanks!
  • BuenoDaveBuenoDave Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Lampard, Thank you for rolling my firmware back to 1.3255. It does now sync with my phone but the step count is all over the place plus this does not support phone notifications which is the main reason why I wanted it to pair with my Moto G 5. Could you put me back on the latest version i.e. 1.764 please?

Many Thanks
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 4,865 Community Manager
    Bas99998 wrote:
    @lampard
    I would like to try firmware version 1.7.64, but i updated and it shows firmware version 1.7.62.
    Can you check if the correct firmware (1.7.64) is linked?

With regards,

Bas
    Hoi Bas,

Maybe you were just a little too fast. Your account is linked to the server that holds 1.7.64 so can you please try again?

Greetings,
    Jürgen
  • Bas99998Bas99998 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Jürgen wrote:
    Bas99998 wrote:
    @lampard
    I would like to try firmware version 1.7.64, but i updated and it shows firmware version 1.7.62.
    Can you check if the correct firmware (1.7.64) is linked?

With regards,

Bas
    Hoi Bas,

Maybe you were just a little too fast. Your account is linked to the server that holds 1.7.64 so can you please try again?

Greetings,
    Jürgen

All sorted, as posted 2 posts earlier :-)
  • fab76fab76 Posts: 8 [Legendary Explorer]
    @lampard
    Thanks,
    I'am now in 1.7.64 working now, but have to wait if the sync will work in the time (as 1.7.60 that worked but needed to relaunch the pair all morning)

But thanks for this new release. :)
  • marcoaureliorbmarcoaureliorb Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @Jürgen Can you please set my account to the new version? (1.7.64) I would like to test if it resolves my pairing issues. Thank you!
  • FaustogauerFaustogauer Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard or @Jürgen I updated the software of my Spark 3 for the last version and I can not connect whit my iphone anymore, the pin shows and disapear. Any idea how to solve it?
    I already reset the watch.
    Help
  • marcoaureliorbmarcoaureliorb Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard or @Jürgen Can you please set my account to the new version? (1.7.64) I would like to test if it resolves my pairing issues. Thank you!
  • GrimdorlGrimdorl Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard or @Jürgen Can you please set my account to the new version? (1.7.64) I would like to test if it resolves my pairing issues. Thank you!
  • frankk3ffrankk3f Posts: 10 [Legendary Explorer]
    lampard wrote:
    I've now linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software.

Also for battery issues, please first try a factory reset. In most cases this fixes the issues without a need to downgrade to an older firmware.

Cheers, lampard

@lampard or [user=93]Jürgen[/user] Thanks for linking my account to the new version 1.7.64 (automatically); I connected the watch to my PC and it updated immediately. It works fine so far (not been running yet), but when using smartphone notifications the battery drain remains.
    Do I read this correctly: should I reset my watch to factory settings (after the update to 1.7.64) to solve battery issues??
    I've already done that before being set to 1.7.60 some time ago so this seems strange to me.
    Thanx for any answer, still pleased with the watch:sunglasses:

Frank.
    Frank
  • TechnoSpinTechnoSpin Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks @lampard thats my watch working great now! Version 1.7.64

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
  • XedeXede Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi

I have had issues with pairing my TomTom Sports watch with my app on my iphone. The App is uptodate but just will no longer pair with my watch. I have tried to forget my device which means that the app now says Get Started and tries to pair with a new watch. When I click on phone in settings in my watch, however, my phone is still listed but says there is no connection. Trying to pair it with a new one, means it will search, then quickly display a code but instantly go back to search or just the watch dial, whilst the phone is not prompted to type in the code.
    Can you please advise how to solve this?
    Many thanks

Xede
  • TomaszTTomaszT Posts: 15 [Master Traveler]
    Grimdorl wrote:
    Can u do the same for me? I will test also :)
  • RupieRupie Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard can you put me on 1.7.64?
  • redXismandatoryredXismandatory Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard would it possible update me to 1.7.64? I'm currently on 1.7.62 and experiencing connectivity problems...Thanks
    frankk3f wrote:
    lampard wrote:
    Ahora conecte su cuenta a la versión de firmware 1.7.64 , conecte su reloj a la computadora y Sports Connect ofrecerá el software.

También para problemas con la batería, primero intente con un restablecimiento de fábrica . En la mayoría de los casos, esto soluciona los problemas sin una necesidad de degradar a un firmware anterior.

Saludos, Lampard
    @lampard o[user=93]Jürgen[/user] Gracias por vincular mi cuenta a la nueva versión 1.7.64 (automáticamente); Conecté el reloj a mi PC y se actualizó de inmediato. Hasta ahora funciona bien (no se ha ejecutado aún), pero al usar notificaciones de teléfonos inteligentes, el consumo de batería permanece.[user=93]Jürgen[/user]¿Lo leo correctamente? ¿Debo restablecer mi reloj a la configuración de fábrica (después de la actualización a 1.7.64) para resolver problemas con la batería?
    Ya lo hice antes de establecerme en 1.7.60 hace un tiempo, así que esto me parece extraño.
    Gracias por cualquier cosa, todavía satisfecho con el reloj:sunglasses:

Franco.
    Sorry @lampard o [user=93]Jürgen[/user], but my watch have not received the new version 1.7.64
    thanks
  • cerbyboycerbyboy Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    For those who experienced Bluetooth pairing issues in the past, we have now linked your accounts to firmware version 1.7.64. This build no longer uses the old Bluetooth stack. Instead it uses the new Bluetooth stack including a fix to pairing issues.

This build is only offered if we manually link your account to it.
    @cerbyboy and @Pfumie, Sports Connect will now offer 1.7.64.

For battery issues, always first try a factory reset. In most cases this fixes the issues without a need to downgrade to an older firmware.

[user=93]Jürgen[/user] my watch was paired fine on .64 release with my iphone. I went for a run this morning and the watch says it is connected to the phone but the phone says no device connected so it does not sync? I hope I don't have to re-pair my devi ces everytime I go for a run?!

Any advice appreciated....Thanks
  • MissMarpleMissMarple Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Hi, I've been following this thread with interest and resigned myself to waiting for the update that would fix the syncing issues. I've just updated my runner2 to 1.7.62 but it still won't sync with the iphone app. If I could have the 1.7.64 and see if that resolves this issue I would be SO grateful!
  • FaustogauerFaustogauer Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard would it possible update me to 1.7.64? I'm currently on 1.7.62 and experiencing connectivity problems...Thanks:grin:
  • RicheltjeRicheltje Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard would it possible update me to 1.7.64? I'm currently on 1.7.62 and experiencing connectivity problems...Thanks
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 4,865 Community Manager
    cerbyboy wrote:
    [user=93]Jürgen[/user] my watch was paired fine on .64 release with my iphone. I went for a run this morning and the watch says it is connected to the phone but the phone says no device connected so it does not sync? I hope I don't have to re-pair my devi ces everytime I go for a run?!

Any advice appreciated....Thanks
    I don't think this is related to your previous pairing issue. It's happened to me in the past that the mobile app forgot the watch while the phone was still paired.