Disable Fitness Points buzz — TomTom Community

Disable Fitness Points buzz

ckell1128ckell1128 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
I use a Spark with cardio and music and have been very happy with it. I have my basic settings so that I get an alert each mile of my run with a buzz which shows me my pace for that mile.

With the new update, I also get notifications when I earn certain fitness point values, which I do not want. I only want the notification for each mile. If I turn the "Buzz" setting to "Off" I believe it will not buzz in either scenario.

Anyone know how to turn off fitness points notifications while keeping other notifications?

Comments

• anhammondanhammond Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    This is driving me crazy too. Running a marathon in a week and I don't want annoying fitness points notifications! Can't seem to find any way to turn it off. Help, please, TomTom!
  • AntoineTAntoineT Posts: 7 [Legendary Explorer]
    Yes you can disable it!
    Go to Settings (down from clock screen) -> tracker -> Goals and remove any goal if you want to avoid vibration! It is by default now set to a fitness goal.
  • ckell1128ckell1128 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    I knew there had to be a way! I've gone in and made sure my goals are all "Off". Thanks!
  • anhammondanhammond Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the tip -- it worked for me!
  • ckell1128ckell1128 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Worked for me, too. Thanks!
  • Al13nAl13n Posts: 95 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    AntoineT wrote:
    Yes you can disable it!
    Go to Settings (down from clock screen) -> tracker -> Goals and remove any goal if you want to avoid vibration! It is by default now set to a fitness goal.

THANK YOU
  • SerellynSerellyn Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    AntoineT wrote:
    Yes you can disable it!

How can I disable only one goal, I know how to turn off all goals but I can't seem to disable only the Calories for example.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,836 Superusers
    Serellyn wrote:
    AntoineT wrote:
    Yes you can disable it!
    How can I disable only one goal, I know how to turn off all goals but I can't seem to disable only the Calories for example.
    You can only set one goal so there is no need to turn one off, it is either a goal is on or it is off. Just select another goal other than calories.
  • RunningPigRunningPig Posts: 18 [Outstanding Explorer]
    It's funny that I was thinking about this too during my morning run, and now there's a post about it.

What if you leave your goal enabled (so you can continue to track) but make the goal basically unattainable so it never buzzes?