Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• demian62demian62 Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    Hi, lampard.
    With the new version 1.7.64, I can not synchronize with my mobile. it detects it but does not ask for my PIN.
    With version 1.7.60 it worked perfect.

• cava87cava87 Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard
    in the watch I can see 1.7.64. When i’ve Updated is impossible to pair the watch with my phone because the watch exit less a second while I can touch phone function in my watch. Before this version , i have 1.7.60. What can I do? Can you make a fix for this version? If you haven’t the fix, please revert me to version 1.7.60
    thanks
    Luca
  • SvvennSvvenn Posts: 7 [Legendary Explorer]
    cava87 wrote:
    @lampard
    in the watch I can see 1.7.64. When i’ve Updated is impossible to pair the watch with my phone because the watch exit less a second while I can touch phone function in my watch. Before this version , i have 1.7.60. What can I do? Can you make a fix for this version? If you haven’t the fix, please revert me to version 1.7.60
    thanks
    Luca
    Funny, I had this problem when I was on .60 version, now on .62 and .64 I didn't
    Después de intentarlo 3 veces y volver a instalar la aplicación, finalmente lo obtuve con la versión 1.7.64
    demian62 wrote:
    Hola, Lampard.

demian62 wrote:
    Hi, lampard.
    With the new version 1.7.64, I can not synchronize with my mobile. it detects it but does not ask for my PIN.
    With version 1.7.60 it worked perfect.

After trying it 3 times and reinstalling the app I finally got it with version 1.7.64
  • CicCic Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    HI @lampard,
    After a few unsuccessful attempts to pair (using 1.7.64) I re-started my phone and have managed to pair!
  • Bas99998Bas99998 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Hi,

i tried the older firmware with no success, can I try the beta version: 1.7.64

With regards,

Bas
  • cava87cava87 Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard
    update: i’ve Try to reinstall tomtom sport app in my phone and now it works with 1.7.64 and iPhone SE.
    Thanks for help!
    Luca
  • LeitorLeitor Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard
    Yes, you little beauty!!! :grinning:
    So, after so many wasted frustrating hours trying everything I could find to try and pair, an update from 1.7.62 to 1.7.64 and I can connect and sync with my Note 4 straight away! When the PIN entry for on the app actually appeared I could hardly believe it. Well done and thanks.

So how about adding a pointer to this information in the troubleshooting FAQ? :thinking:
    It would have saved me so much time and pain, and no doubt the same for many other users.
  • StephenB427StephenB427 Posts: 30 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Hopefully this update to 1.7.64 will help with battery life. I did the factory reset twice (which didn't help) before writing (above). I guess time will tell if the battery life has improved... Cheers, Stephen
  • KaiteHKaiteH Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard
    Brilliant! Working.
    Thank you very much!
  • smitgavin15smitgavin15 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I would like to get the latest software update also please. Thank You
  • Pilot72Pilot72 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard finally 1.7.64 working also for me... better late than never !

Thanks !
  • EvesmithEvesmith Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I can't sync my watch to my iPhone. Get as far as agree to pair, type in code and then it times out before it connects, any ideas? thanks
  • Funkyfin2000Funkyfin2000 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    1.7.64 appears to be working for me so far!!! No gurantees, but so far so good! Thanks @lampard
  • FentibleFentible Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    shafirboy wrote:
    Just got a new Runner 3 delivered and have wasted hours trying to pair to my iphone SE. Can you help or should I just return this for a refund. Very disappointed.

Get the refund while you can, I spent ages trying to get my Adventurer to pair and it was a hopeless task (despite the rollback kindly arranged after I requested it here). As others have said, TT are exiting the market for these devices, so have a look around for an alternative.
  • aliszonaliszon Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    can you link 1.7.64 firmware to my runner 2, please? Thanks!
  • BasinXBasinX Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Please load 1.7.60 for me to downgrade to. Cannot connect phone with app. Thanks
    Andre
    Spark 3
  • shafirboyshafirboy Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @lampard thank you - worked first time with the 1.7.64 upgrade!
  • StoicustomerStoicustomer Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    shafirboy wrote:
    @lampard thank you - worked first time with the 1.7.64 upgrade!

@lampard mine works too first time. Thankyou
  • c-dentsc-dents Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Hi, can I get onto .64 too please. Can't pair on .62
    Thanks
  • FreitasFreitas Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Could anyone help me? My currently software version is 1.8.52 in my Runner Cardio, and today after an activity the QuickGPS has updated, however the activity did not sync.
    I have an Iphone 7 in iOS 11.2.5 version.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,019 TomTom Moderator
    @Bas99998 @smitgavin15 @Evesmith @aliszon @c-dents @TechnoSpin I've now linked your account to the firmware version 1.7.64, please connect your watch to computer and Sports Connect will offer the software to download.

@BasinX I can see that your watch already has the version 1.7.64!

@J4RH34D Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?There is no watch linked to the email address which you used to login on the forum here.

@Freitas We can't revert back the firmware version for Runner & Multisport watches (1st Gen). I would advise you to follow the steps in the public FAQ here to troubleshoot the pairing issues: iOS

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• J4RH34DJ4RH34D Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard
    PM Sent
  • Bas99998Bas99998 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard
    I would like to try firmware version 1.7.64, but i updated and it shows firmware version 1.7.62.
    Can you check if the correct firmware (1.7.64) is linked?

With regards,

Bas