Why is TomTom so adverse to anyone contacting them? — TomTom Community

Why is TomTom so adverse to anyone contacting them?

TonyRyanTonyRyan Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Travel lounge
I can't find a phone number or email address to have any meaningful interaction with Tom Tom. I wanted to get some advice from a real person about the next sports watch I'm going to buy. As a result I'm going to buy one from one of the other watch makers. Hopeless! It just doreen;t make any business sense.

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 16,742 [Elite Vanguard]
    Hi
    @TonyRyan
    Tomtom Support
    United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

The bottom of this screen Under 'Support' --> 'Contact us'
    Follow On-Screen Instructions

ATB YFM
  • TonyRyanTonyRyan Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks YamFazMan!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,097 Superusers
    TonyRyan wrote:
    I can't find a phone number or email address to have any meaningful interaction with Tom Tom. I wanted to get some advice from a real person about the next sports watch I'm going to buy. As a result I'm going to buy one from one of the other watch makers. Hopeless! It just doreen;t make any business sense.
    I would take care with your buying decision considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (and never even released the Adventurer in the US), I would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes. I would not expect much more development so what you get in the box will likely be all there is. There are also major connectivity and battery drain issues that have not been resolved in over three months. You would be wise to consider another brand.