Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• gabordgabord Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi cerbyboy!

Try upgrade your watch firware with your computer! This is my Own solution...

Bye
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 4,773 Community Manager
    For those who experienced Bluetooth pairing issues in the past, we have now linked your accounts to firmware version 1.7.64. This build no longer uses the old Bluetooth stack. Instead it uses the new Bluetooth stack including a fix to pairing issues.

This build is only offered if we manually link your account to it.
    @cerbyboy and @Pfumie, Sports Connect will now offer 1.7.64.

For battery issues, always first try a factory reset. In most cases this fixes the issues without a need to downgrade to an older firmware.
  • CicCic Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi @lampard
    My watch is on 1.7.62 and I'm now experiencing paring issues to my Moto G4 (Android 7.0 Sports app 10.0.0)
    Could you downgrade me to 1.7.60 it you think it will fix the issue.

Thanks
  • baebabaeba Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard or @Jürgen can you please roll back my firmware version so that my runner3 pair with phone?
  • Anatoly2004Anatoly2004 Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    Hi @Jürgen .
    Can't connect watch and phone. The phone sees the watch,the time code appears,but then the phone does not allow you to dial this code . The firmware on the watch 1.3.255. Tried the tomtom app sports different versions,the connection does not occur. When was the firmware version on the watch 1.7.62 connection happening,but not always. What would you recommend in this situation?
    Maybe try firmware hours 1.7.64 ?
  • CicCic Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi [user=93]Jürgen[/user]
    I didn't spot your post about 1.7.64, could I have that if its a better option than downgrading to 1.7.60?

Thnaks
  • SianiSiani Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi [user=93]Jürgen[/user] would I be able to have the new 1.7.64 too? Thanks
  • cerbyboycerbyboy Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    For those who experienced Bluetooth pairing issues in the past, we have now linked your accounts to firmware version 1.7.64. This build no longer uses the old Bluetooth stack. Instead it uses the new Bluetooth stack including a fix to pairing issues.

For battery issues, always first try a factory reset. In most cases this fixes the issues without a need to downgrade to an older firmware.

Thanks [user=93]Jürgen[/user] I'll try this when I get home later.
  • PablohhhPablohhh Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello. Can I also ask for a link to version 1.7.6.4 ??? Thank you
  • AngelleAngelle Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,

Can you please downgrade my sportwatch. it wont connect to my iphone SE.

Hope you can fix it.

sincerly Angelle
  • Funkyfin2000Funkyfin2000 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Jürgen please can you up my version from the downgraded 1.7.60 to the new 1.7.64 and I'll test this to see if it resolves the issues.

Many thanks
  • RadkaPecikovaRadkaPecikova Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    [user=93]Jürgen[/user] Hello, I just got Runner 2 GPS Watch and I am not able to connect to my iPhone 7. I read the articles and feeds, and see there is a newer update to 1.7.64 that should work for me? Thank you very much.
  • pintasmpintasm Posts: 13 [Outstanding Explorer]
    [user=93]Jürgen[/user] Can you please set my account to the new version? (1.7.64)
    Maybe i'll get lucky to sync my bluetooth headphone.
  • omi1990omi1990 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]

Sorry, but can you link my account? it does not rollback or update to new firmware and the pairing issue is still a problem. after factory reset it should just update? or do i need to go and download somewhere the firmware?
  • bigdaftbearbigdaftbear Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @Jürgen Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble pairing my iPhone 7 to my Adventurer. I have read on this discussion that a new update 1.7.64 may help or downgrading to 1.7.60? Thanks for your help in advance
  • RickgRickg Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Good Evening,

When I factory reset my watch the only available firmware is 1.7.62 and no other options of previous firmware to fix the bluetooth issue is given. Can you please help me with this?

Rick
  • Arie007Arie007 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I bought a new runner 3 yesterday. Updated to firmware version 1.7.62. Get it with no possibility linked to my iphone. @ Jürgen would I be able to have the new 1.7.64 too? Thanks

• StoicustomerStoicustomer Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    cerbyboy wrote:

Thanks [user=93]Jürgen[/user] I'll try this when I get home later.

For several months my watch has not synced to my iPhone. It updates the when linked to my laptop.
    The software version is 1.7.62

when trying to pair the pin shows then disappears. Unable to pair so waste of time mobile fitness app.

It it appears I’m not the only one.

please help
  • Pilot72Pilot72 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi I would like to test the 1.7.64, can you link my account? Thanks !
  • IrishRobIrishRob Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,

Following upgrade to 1.7.62 I can no longer connect to my Android smartphone, please can you link the new 1.7.64 firmware to my account.

Thank,
    Rob
  • justkeeprunningjustkeeprunning Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,

Following upgrade to 1.7.62 I can no longer connect to my Iphone SE, please can you help

Thanks
    Andrew
  • ReanimatorReanimator Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Can I get a downgrade as well? Bought a Spark 3 last week, but couldn't pair it with my phone... Or will the new fix be out soon?
  • ReanimatorReanimator Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Reanimator wrote:
    Can I get a downgrade as well? Bought a Spark 3 last week, but couldn't pair it with my phone... Or will the new fix be out soon?
    Oh I see 1.7.64 is out? can my account get liked to that firmware please?
    Sorry I couldn't edit my former post...
  • Harrieb16Harrieb16 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Great to hear that there is a new version of the software. Can my account also get linked to the 1.7.64 version?
  • KaiteHKaiteH Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard
    I have just taken delivery of my Spark 3, replacing my TomTom Runner, but it won't connect to my iPhone 7. I am running 1.7.62 and from what I have read I need updating to 1.7.64? Are you able to link my account to get the update, please?
    Thank you!