TomTom Spark- Compatible headphones? — TomTom Community

TomTom Spark- Compatible headphones?

ruiavtorresruiavtorres Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hello!

I have a TomTom Spark Cardio+Music since March 16. I had some problems of locating the GPS... I already update the software and made the factory reposition - and it did not solved the problems.

I also bougth 2 pairs of Bluetooth headphones - the Bluedio M2 (i could pair to my watch and the music stops for 5 seconds) and the H7 phones (http://www.ebay.es/itm/261835043581?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT) and i couldn't pair to my watch and play my storage music.

What cheap headphones could i buy on gearbest / ebay or amazon that is compatible with my watch?

Is there any chance to send my watch to the factory? I think it have problems...

Thank you.

best regards

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,467
    Superusers
    Hello!

I have a TomTom Spark Cardio+Music since March 16. I had some problems of locating the GPS... I already update the software and made the factory reposition - and it did not solved the problems.

I also bougth 2 pairs of Bluetooth headphones - the Bluedio M2 (i could pair to my watch and the music stops for 5 seconds) and the H7 phones (http://www.ebay.es/itm/261835043581?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT) and i couldn't pair to my watch and play my storage music.

What cheap headphones could i buy on gearbest / ebay or amazon that is compatible with my watch?

Is there any chance to send my watch to the factory? I think it have problems...

Thank you.

best regards

There are hundreds of compatible headphones, if you search the forums you will find plenty of posts with other user's comments. You can also look at the compatibility list in the following post:

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/21219/kw/music

As to a replacement watch, you would need to contact Customer Support and talk to them. You would need to show a defect that is covered under warranty (and I doubt headphone incompatibility will do it) and see what they say. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • ruiavtorresruiavtorres Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the reply.

The oficial list of TomTom it's too short, and all the products are expensive...

In ebay or amazon, wich product should i buy to be compatible?

I already bougth 2 headphones, and they are not compatible...

Thank you
  • ASmugDillASmugDill Posts: 550 [Apprentice Traveler]
    In ebay or amazon, wich product should i buy to be compatible?
    While some of us here may know from first-hand experience which Bluetooth headsets work with the TomTom Spark Cardio+Music (or TomTom Spark Music), and would be quite prepared to give others that information, you aren't seriously expecting that we go to check on eBay and Amazon to see whether those headsets are currently available for you to buy from either site, are you?

It was from Amazon that I bought the Jam, LG and Samsung headset models that I mentioned four months ago; 'nuff said.
  • GDonald1120GDonald1120 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I use the BlueAnt Pump (not the Pump 2) that I got on Amazon for about $25 about 6 months ago and they seem to work just fine. Not really had any issues with pairing. The sound quality is ok.
  • jessebeetlejessebeetle Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I use the BlueAnt Pump (not the Pump 2) that I got on Amazon for about $25 about 6 months ago and they seem to work just fine. Not really had any issues with pairing. The sound quality is ok.

These are what I use too. I think they have good sound, look good, and come with a ton of different earpieces. However today during my run (outside) I experienced a lot of dropouts. Tried moving the watch to other wrist with limited success. First time that happened to me. Going to run with them again soon to see if it was just a fluke. I hope not...$25 is a good deal for waterproof, BT headphones from a known manufacturer.
  • GDonald1120GDonald1120 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I had that happen a couple time when wearing a stocking hat over my ears then one time for no reason I could figure. I just disconnected and reconnected a couple minutes later and it paired again and worked.
  • xray79xray79 Posts: 160 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    I use a bluedio headset works fine for me it's the Bluedio N2 Sport Bionic Bluetooth V4.1 EDR Wireless Headphone Headset
  • JontonaJontona Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I just bought the watch, and was shocked that TomTom only identifies a very few headsets that are "known" to work with the watch. Give me a break! Having spent so much for the watch, now I have to spend about the same to listen to the functions that the purchase was to achieve.? Sad. TomTom can go 'beat' itself.
  • prashant121prashant121 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I've loved and lost a few times, but have been found when it counted, I will recommend
    MuveAcoustics Spark In-Ear Headphones.I think they have good sound, look good, and come with a ton of different earpieces.
  • vincentdepaulartvincentdepaulart Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I bought a cheap pair of 'Fashion V4.1 QY8 QCY' bluetooth headphones on ebay and they paired with my Runner 2 watch. They only cost me a fiver!
  • RuniaRunia Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Just ordered and received the Anker Soundbuds NB10. These are almost identical to the TomTom earphones.
    Quoted from "Soundguys.com" review: "The Soundbuds NB10s are still a quality pair of inexpensive Anker headphones, but don't expect them to be the best headphones you've ever had. What you pay is what you get, solid 'buds to sweat in."