Map updates — TomTom Community

Map updates

np26np26 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited December 2018 in Map purchasing
On 3/1/2018 I buy a yearly map update to then receive an email today telling me the map update service has stopped for my device. How do I get a refund ?

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,333
    Superusers
    The subscription should be honoured before the device is no longer offered any map updates. Confirm with support BUT don't respond with a device model when prompted and a live agent should come on the line:

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • RB2018RB2018 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same issue with me - I purchased an update early January 2018 and had an email today saying no more updates for my device type.
    I just spoke to a customer service agent - this number: 02079 490 134 - he clarified that my order will be honoured with quarterly map updates until the subscription expires in 12 months time. However, TomTom are no longer accepting any more orders for updates for my device type as of today.
    The customer service agent has also sent me an email clarifying this.
  • julnoljulnol Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    No way for me to contact them as there is no contact available in Australia.

Feeling that this is Very Unethical
  • justmebrowsingjustmebrowsing Posts: 389 [Supreme Pioneer]
    julnol wrote:
    No way for me to contact them as there is no contact available in Australia.

Feeling that this is Very Unethical

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/travel-lounge-154/customer-support-phone-numbers-988105
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,859
    Superuser
    @julnol

To contact Customer Services in Australia

CS Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST