Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• Big yanBig yan Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am also having problems with connection on my adventurer after the update. Can I have the fix aswell
  • cwb106cwb106 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard

Would it be possible to join the bandwagon and be downgraded to 1.7.60 on my Spark3. Having the same pairing issues, with the phone finding the watch, but then the watch jumping straight back to the menu after briefly displaying the code.

Many thanks
  • luisnabaisluisnabais Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
    Hello, can you please rollback my wife's runner 3 cardio to 1.7.60? The only issue is connection to phone. Unfortunately the watch and phone only stay connected for about 1sec, they can't sync data.

Where can I say her email or other data, for you to know which account is it?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
    Luís Nabais
  • PuciPuci Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi is it possible to get the firmware rolled back until there is a fix update?
  • MadriMadri Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks ! Problem solved!
  • Rachel LewRachel Lew Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Please roll back my Spark 3 + Music as i just purchased it and i am unable to connect. I left a message with the contact us section before finding this. If this works out i will go back and remove those messages. Thank you.
  • demian62demian62 Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    lampard

The problem has been Solved .
    Thanks.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,020 TomTom Moderator
    @Odimilsom @Big yan @cwb106 @luisnabais @Puci @Rachel Lew I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@ASDFGHQWERTY Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• luisnabaisluisnabais Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
    @lampard , I don't want my version to be rollback, mine is working flawlessly!!!! Please cancel that!

I want to rollback my wife's watch, not mine!

I've sent you her email on a PM.
  • ASDFGHQWERTYASDFGHQWERTY Posts: 16 [Outstanding Explorer]
    lampard wrote:
    @ASDFGHQWERTY Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

@lampard

Link to what?
    (Unfortunately) I have a TomTom Runner 2 and I am trying to connect it to the Android TomTom Sport app (with an Asus ZenFone 3).
    After the latest updates it stopped working.

What should I do? I've anready unpaired from the phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, connected and disconnected the watch to the PC.

Anythink else I could do?
  • OdimilsomOdimilsom Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard

The problem has been Solved. Thanks a lot.
  • jackplazmajackplazma Posts: 16 [Outstanding Explorer]
    the same with my runner2

[h3]@lampard could you downgrade me to 1.6.26[/h3] please?

thank you
  • jackplazmajackplazma Posts: 16 [Outstanding Explorer]
    lol what the fonts!
  • pintasmpintasm Posts: 13 [Outstanding Explorer]
    @lampard I'm really sorry to say this, but the downgrade to 1.3.255 was fine until now. Now it's not connecting anymore unless i forget the device and connect it again. Battery wise, it's really not good.

Can you please update it to 1.7.60?
    I'll have the problems, but i'll have more options to play with.

Boy, i wish these problems get fixed soon..... :neutral_face:
  • NewcrossroadieNewcrossroadie Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    @lampard
    Hi, I too cannot connect my Spark 3 to my phone. How do I roll back to a version that works? Very grateful for your assistance.
  • TcheumoTcheumo Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello TomTom Community!

I have the same problem of pairing. I can only sync through my computer, not via mobile (iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.2)

However, I need a solution quickly to be able to sync on my mobile because I leave tomorrow evening on holidays for two weeks with no computer access to sync it.

Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance, cheers.
  • ElectroliteElectrolite Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard Please downgrade me to a previous version. I have version 1.7.62 and the watch battery life is now so weak that the my runner 2 cardio is now completely unusable.
  • DCDreDCDre Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    @lampard

New TomTom user here as well, I have a Spark 3. I'm having issues syncing my Spark 3 to my iPhone 6. It seemingly connects for a brief second, then drops before it can sync. Device is running version 1.7.62. If downgrading this to 1.7.60 will fix this issue, I'd love to get it done. I'm OK with degraded battery life if the only impact is phone notifications as I don't use those. The ability to reliably sync with my phone instead of connecting it to a computer would be a huge plus.

Thanks in advance for all your help!
  • BjornLentjesBjornLentjes Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    Hi Jürgen,
    Can you please give me a firmware that is working?
    I now run on 1.7.60 and the watch is not working properly.
    I get the battery empty display after a few hours. Even when the watch is charged completely.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,020 TomTom Moderator
    @jackplazma @pintasm @Newcrossroadie @DCDre I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@BjornLentjes I've put you on the old version 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@Electrolite @Tcheumo I've sent you a PM about this.

@ASDFGHQWERTY Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software version 1.7.60 will be offered in Sports Connect.

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• m0tm0tm0tm0t Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    @lampard another roleback please.
    I have spark /runner 2
    on Software 1.7.62
    I want to sync to Samsung J5(2017) with Bluetooth.
    It ain't working. I can't put in the code in the tomtom app (neweset version).
    I guess I'll need to downgrade as well?
    Thank you.

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!
  • BjornLentjesBjornLentjes Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    lampard wrote:
    @BjornLentjes I've put you on the old version 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.
    Cheers, lampard

Tnx but when will there be a bugfix so i can use the new firmware and options?
  • Cart00nCart00n Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard I had the 1.3.255 version in my Spark 3 Cardio, update to the 1.7.62 version and the problem with sync started (the PIN does not appear in my Galaxy S7 and the sync with PC does not work).
    Could you please rollback for the version that return the sync?
    What steps should I follow after rollback?
    Thanks in advance for your attention!
  • Sil40Sil40 Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I connected watch to pc but I wasn't prompted to choose old software version can you please check it for me
  • Sil40Sil40 Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @lampard I didn't receive a prompt to download old software when connecting to pc would you please check