New version of MyDrive web and MyDrive app v1.14 (Android) released — TomTom Community

New version of MyDrive web and MyDrive app v1.14 (Android) released

VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,146 Moderator
Hi all,

We have released a new version of the MyDrive app [Android v1.14] and MyDrive web. Android users will be prompted for an update in the play store.

What's new?

With this update, it will be possible to plan a route using "AVOID ON ROUTE" options.

On MyDrive web ( http://mydrive.tomtom.com ):

In PLAN ROUTE menu you will be able to select what to AVOID on the route. By default, AVOID option is set to "Nothing"

d7f7b435-9b19-4d5d-a224-5b531c74908d.png

On MyDrive app (mobile) the options are the same. The only difference is that AVOID menu is available from tapping on the vehicle type icon:

942a828b-da7d-4687-bcba-9375adc6c398.png

Note:iOS version is scheduled to be released later

Regards
Vikram

Comments

• RARARARARARARARA Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Have tomtom finally acknowledged and rectified the utterly broken postcode search in this release? Because without that, anything else is largely redundant to a large number of your users.
  • CatNipCatNip Posts: 480 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Err...
  • deivisdeivis Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    there is no accurate search spot of coordinates I drop for searching.Was main thing, I did use this app for,also no quick search for saved places.Useless app now. Soon will be same as Chineese nuvi ,just for 500e for brand name.
  • CatNipCatNip Posts: 480 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Oh well! ;)

Thank God for NAV 3 and the Mapcode website! As long as it lasts...
  • deivis wrote:
    there is no accurate search spot of coordinates I drop for searching.Was main thing, I did use this app for,also no quick search for saved places.
    Hi deivis, where are you trying this? The web or the iOS/Android apps?
    Can you explain the issue more in detail?
    Thanks!

Daniel