Sports App update bluetooth pairing issue

mozzawozzamozzawozza Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi I have had a spark 3 and when I updated the latest software I had Bluetooth syncing issues. I then have reset my phone twice by following instructions. This has still not worked. Please could you suggest what to do next, or send me link to downgrade to previous software?.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,660 Superusers
    If you search the forums you will find this is a known issue for many users with the recent updates. They are reportedly working on a fix, but no timeline has been communicated (it has been over three months so I would not hold my breath). In the meanwhile you always have the option of syncing via computer. If you go to this post and ask the moderator to roll back your firmware version it should fix it, although you will lose the Fitness Points and Fit age features:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • mozzawozzamozzawozza Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks very much. I had read on the forum but wasn't sure how to ask for the roll back.
  • F3-C-sharpF3-C-sharp Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Sure wish they would fix this, it is quit annoying. If it is not fixed soon, I'm ready to find a new brand as I need to sync about every other day and this is too much hassle to get my workouts uploaded. I have not rolled back yet, but don't consider that a solution, its a band-aid. I have been dissappointed with TomTom quality control from the beginning. Their wireless headphones only worked within 2 feet of the watch new out of the box. Can even use them. Luckily my other bluetooth speakers work ok with it. I like the watch as it is rugged, but wish they would be faster and better about fixing issues.