Spark watch volume

LiNo67
LiNo67 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
my headphone volume is too high. The lowest volume on the headphones is still too high, can the volume decrease over the watch?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    No it cannot. You can change the recorded volume of your tracks using various third party apps (Google it). This has been asked a few times in the past and there is no way to change the volume output on the watch it is built into the hardware and firmware. With TT leaving the wearables market it is not going to be changed now so we will have to live with it.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Tempo316
    Tempo316 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    I do completely agree on that, there are many bluetooth wireless headsets on amazon which unfortunately do not have volume control; I had to give back a pair of headset because music volume from my tomtom spark (I have the Spark Music 2) was too loud and headset didn't have volume control.
    I believe it could be a useful option on the watch.
    I recently found an answer on a previous topic regarding the Spark 2, I didn't try this solution so I can't guarantee it works, but you're free to try:

"Hey guys, so I recently discovered something through the guys at Amazon. If you need proper volume control through your bluetooth headset, you need to get a headset that supports Bluetooth 4 upwards. I decided to test this logic with Xiaomi's Mi Sports Bluetooth headset which has Bluetooth 4.1 and it's true.

I can now comfortably control the volume of the music on the Spark Cardio music"