Heart rate has never worked

Frebeiz79
Frebeiz79 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I bought my watch spark 3 cardio three weeks ago, I have contacted Tom Tom through messenger with very little or no help.

I do gym, inner cycle and inner running.

the heart rate is not showed in any exercise since always. Sensor is on. Not external. Tracker is on. What is happening? Please help! Thanks.

all that appears is a blinking heart and - - sign.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,953
     Superuser
    That sounds like a defective unit, assuming it is actually a Cardio model. When you press down from the Clock and go to about does it say Cardio at the top? If not, it is not a Cardio model and you would need to connect a strap for HR. If so, it is a defective unit and you need to call Customer Support (messenger is not going to get you anywhere, take the direct approach and get a live person). To get the number for Customer Support, click the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.