Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 33 — TomTom Discussions

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• TWOGUNS
    TWOGUNS Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi Lampard

I am having the same issues with my Spark 3 (no longer connects to my iphone or tomtom headphones, I have tried numerous factory resets on all my devices to no avail. Please can you revert my software to the last known working one.

Many Thanks
    Tom
  • Blocco
    Blocco Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi,

Please, downgrade my watch to 1.7.60.

Thanks
  • HammerDie
    HammerDie Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    Hi @lampard

Can you configure to me to downgrade my watch to 1.3.255?

Thanks a lot.
  • Vassi
    Vassi Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    lampard wrote:
    @Kristofh @Vassi @Tiago_Ribeiro @stephanR @Wikto0R @Ralph Gielkens @paulmcc @Christina123 @NatSt @bert.defreyne @danny2156 @JaLab @Jacket1983 @Skeepy I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@Alex68 @Lukeb88 Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in the link here to remove the watch from Bluetooth setting of your smartphone and try again? We only have issues with Huawei P8 or P8 Lite smartphones, let us know!

@highet I've put you on the old version 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@BB_7477 I've put you on the old version 1.762. Please connect your watch to the computer, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@pintasm Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
    Dear @lampard thanks for the quick support, works 100% with my iPhone the 1.7.60 version.

many thanks
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,761
    @Blocco @TWOGUNS @Craig87 @Plag @kleber lucio @mckenna @Ocean55 @Funkyfin2000 @Swindle34 @Charlie333 I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@HammerDie I've put you on the old version 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@Smirre007 @paulmcc Sorry, I must've missed your request. I've now put you on 1.7.60 version. Once you make a factory reset, the software will be offered. (Please refer the steps above)

Cheers, lampard
  • Chanrazy
    Chanrazy Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi @lampard, pleaseI downgrade my Spark 3 from 1.7.62 to 1.7.60? I have the BT pairing issue with my phone. Thanks.
  • Smirre007
    Smirre007 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Master Traveler
    @lampard

Thank you very much, works fine now.:grin:
  • poakwoods
    poakwoods Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi @lampard, please downgrade also my Spark 3 from 1.7.62 to 1.7.60 (BT pairing issue with Android phone).

Best regards
  • Ashton
    Ashton Registered Users Posts: 11
    Legendary Explorer
    @lampard, Please upgrade my spark to 1.7.60. Thanks
  • ZanetteDup
    ZanetteDup Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    Hi there, I updated the software of my tomtom runner 3 music today. After the update it said it had to reset which lead to having to sync as new to my phone. Now, it does not want to sync. Problem is with the watch. It does not allow time to sync, just jumps back, no code or anything.
    i did a soft reset as well as to switch the watch of. No luck. Please help
  • fémur
    fémur Registered Users Posts: 7
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi,

Since latest update my Adventurer has battery issues. It goes to "no battery mode" (no battery sign on screen and unable to do anything) despite the fact that I should have plenty of battery left because I finished charging it a few hours before and didn't use it ever since.
    It's really annoying.
    Do you think a software downgrade could solve the problem?

Please help!
  • fémur
    fémur Registered Users Posts: 7
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi,

Since latest update my Adventurer has battery issues. It goes to "no battery mode" (no battery sign on screen and unable to do anything) despite the fact that I should have plenty of battery left because I finished charging it a few hours before and didn't use it ever since.
    It's really annoying.
    Do you think a software downgrade could solve the problem?

Please help!

Also, once I just plugged my watch to my computer to sync and charge it for 2 minutes, battery was at 82% according to iOS app. So apparently the watch goes to "no battery mode" for no reason.
  • Funkyfin2000
    Funkyfin2000 Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    Thanks @lampard All fixed! Any idea when all this is going to be sorted. clearly there's a major issue for tomtom here!
  • footballrusty
    footballrusty Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi, I was told my via phone call that my software would be rolled back to v1.7.6 as my current version of v1.7.62 will not allow me to sync via bluetooth - however this was not done.
    Can you roll me back to a version that we allow me to sync via bluetooth as soon as possible. Thanks.
  • footballrusty
    footballrusty Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi @lampard could you roll me back to v1.7.6 as my current version of v1.7.62 will not allow me to sync via bluetooth on android - Thanks.
  • damkid
    damkid Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    My watch isn't syncing with phone (Android vers6.0.1). It paired up when I first got it for Christmas. But yesterday it decided it didn't want to!

My phone also won't let me forget that it was once paired...
  • SimonP82
    SimonP82 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi there:)
    Can you please roll me back to 1.7.60
    My Runner 3 is having hard times syncing and battery could last longer.
    Most probably you won't introduce new features since you leaving wearables bit would be nice to have better sleep tracking since there is 24/7hr monitoring.

Thanks
  • danielbln
    danielbln Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi, I'm also requesting a rollback to 1.7.60 as bluetooth syncing with my S7 is now broken, and it's an important feature for me. Thanks.
  • Johanna10
    Johanna10 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Traveler
    Hello,

I have just had to do a factory reset on my watch after having continued issues with my battery losing charge too quickly. Now I cannot sync my iPhone and watch together. Can someone please help?
  • Ocean55
    Ocean55 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    lampard wrote:
    @Blocco @TWOGUNS @Craig87 @Plag @kleber lucio @mckenna @Ocean55 @Funkyfin2000 @Swindle34 @Charlie333 I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@HammerDie I've put you on the old version 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@Smirre007 @paulmcc Sorry, I must've missed your request. I've now put you on 1.7.60 version. Once you make a factory reset, the software will be offered. (Please refer the steps above)

Cheers, lampard
    Hi Lampard,
    Thanks, it is so great to be able to sync with my phone again :)
    Cheers
  • Certio
    Certio Registered Users Posts: 4
    Master Traveler
    Hello, I think I have the same problem as everyone else here. Spark 3 watch running 1.7.62, OnePlus 5T phone running Android 7.1.1. Am having dreadful problems pairing with my phone. Is it possible to try an earlier version of the Tomtom software?
  • NicoSA
    NicoSA Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    Hi @lampard

My Runner 3 does not sink to Android phone since updating to v1.7.62.
    Could you please assist in reverting to the latest version that did not have BT sync issues?
    Thanks.
  • pcjm
    pcjm Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi @lampard, can you please also downgrade my Spark 3 from 1.7.62 to 1.7.60 (BT pairing issue with Iphone)? Thank you in advance.
  • Lafras
    Lafras Registered Users Posts: 4
    Master Traveler
    Hi @lampard, please also roll back my watch to whatever fixes the bluetooth connection issue. I have an iPhone 8 and cannot sync since my upgrade to 1.7.62.

Considering how long this has been going on, I am quite surprised that it hasn't been fixed with a later version of the software.

I am quite unhappy that I will be wiping all the historical information on my watch due to a factory reset. Is there a way to sync it back to the watch?
  • Noihub
    Noihub Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    My name wasn't on the list by @lampard But i did try the steps factory reset and sync my watch again on computer and did new bluetooth sync on my phone. Now everything is back to normal
    Thank you @lampard
This discussion has been closed.