Connectivity and charging issues

Dkali2234
Dkali2234 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
After ordering my second band for this product, which is a whole separate discussion, I connected to my Apple computer and the Tom Tom app to get the latest firmware update 1.7.62. Charged up and ready to go. Now as my battery is nearing its end life I go to charge, nothing is happening. I attempt to connect to my computer and the screen flashes between a blank screen and the clapping hands. What’s the issue or next step to get this sorted out? I figure letting the battery die out and connect again may offer some hope, but I didn’t invent this thing nor care to learn enough about this device to open it up and fix it.

device is a spark cardio plus music

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.