No syncing to Strava — TomTom Community

No syncing to Strava

zwartinzwartin Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Today had a big run, but it didn't sync tot strava. I deleted the file, re-synced it but it didn't work.

It did another activity and re-synced the first file together with the second one, but still none on Strava.

Is there a problem with tomtom syncing to Strava? Anything I can do to get the workout on Strava?

Thank you!

Martin Vink.

Comments

• jenxjenx Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Today I also had problems synching to Strava. 3 activities were uploaded to MySports from my watch, but nothing visible in Strava. I have been using this function almost daily, and today is the first time it has failed to sync.
  • RunnerTimRunnerTim Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same, I can see 2 activities waiting to be transferred in the connect app. They are already in the tomtom website but not making it to strava no matter how many times I hit retry
  • Rossco44Rossco44 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The same folks, Mysports has updated my activities but not shown in Strava.
  • Charlyboy83Charlyboy83 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yep, also not syncing to Strava, would love to know when they have got this sorted.
  • Jard1972Jard1972 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The same problem with syncing with Endo ;-( . So, it seems, it's a problem of Tomtom...
  • DereclesDerecles Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same here.
  • Richard WellsRichard Wells Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    I had the same connectivity problem tonight between Strava and my new TomTom Spark 3. You can update individual TomTom Activity information to Strava directly/manually from your phone without connecting to your PC computer. The step-by-step work-around on my Android phone is:
    1. Google "MySports TomTom"
    2. Log-in
    3. Click on 3 parallel bars on top left
    4. "Activities"
    5. Click on the Activity that is not uploading
    6. Click "Share"
    7. Download as .fit file
    8. Close MySports TomTom
    9. Open Strava
    10. Go to "Settings" in Strava
    11. "Link other Services"
    12. "Connect Device to Strava"
    13. "See more Devices" at bottom
    14. "How to Get your Activities to Strava"
    15. "Upload a file from your computer"
    16. Click on the Strava File uploader link
    17. Login-in to this Strava Link
    18. It's crazy tiny print. Make it bigger so you won't go blind.
    19. "Choose files"
    20. "documents"
    21. click on the .fit file you just downloaded
    22. Click arrow at top to download it.
    23. Wait about 30 seconds and view it.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,780
    Superusers
    zwartin wrote:
    Today had a big run, but it didn't sync tot strava. I deleted the file, re-synced it but it didn't work.

It did another activity and re-synced the first file together with the second one, but still none on Strava.

Is there a problem with tomtom syncing to Strava? Anything I can do to get the workout on Strava?

Thank you!

Martin Vink.
    It seems that the third party links were down for a while today but is back up. It should show up eventually, as they queue all activities and upload them when the link comes back up. If it does not just export a fit file from MySports and then manually import it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • JoannevdrJoannevdr Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks Richard Wells! Your way works! So happy.