indoor cycling activity did not appear on endomondo/strava

sakins
sakins Registered Users Posts: 5
Master Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I had the old tomtom runner watch for few years and it was allways connected to endomondo and strava. Everything has worked fine. Now I bought the new tomtom runner 3 and connected it with the same settings. First run and second indoor cycling activity sycned as usual and appeared on endomondo/strava too. Today I did another indoor bike ride and after syncing activity appeared on tomtom sports app, but not on endomondo or strava. I tried to resync, tried to get the ttbin file from (IOS) itunes, but it does not allow to upload such format to endomondo. Trying to take the ttbin out, then puting back in itunes did not help either.

It feels like this is way too much messing around to get a simple thing done in 2018.
I'm starting to be pissed that I went for tomtom instead of garmin.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    It seems that the Strava link was down for a while today but is back up. It should show up on Strava eventually, as they queue all activities and upload them when the link comes back up. If it does not just export a fit file from MySports and then manually import it into Strava by hitting the + sign in the upper right corner, and clicking Upload Activity, then on the menu on the left choose File and hit the Choose Files button.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • sakins
    Master Traveler
    how do I get anything else than a ttbin file from mysports app? I can’t figure out how to get a different file format, so either endomondo or strava would accept it.

Also, not sure if it was a strava link problem as both endomondo and strava did not have my activity synced.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    sakins wrote:
    how do I get anything else than a ttbin file from mysports app? I can’t figure out how to get a different file format, so either endomondo or strava would accept it.

Also, not sure if it was a strava link problem as both endomondo and strava did not have my activity synced.
    It was probably a problem on the MySports side. Click the share button at the bottom left of the activity screen and select the download file you want.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • sakins
    Master Traveler
    It was a problem on mysports side. Activity now appeared on both strava and endomondo. Hope this was a single issue and wont happen again.
  • sakins
    Master Traveler
    Ok. I was happy to see my ride getting synced to endomondo and strava again, but now this has turned into another issue.
    The same ride is appearing on my endomondo around 2 times a day. I keep getting a strava notification about new ride too, but I dont get copy of my rides there.

1edeb76b-74df-49e2-8cfb-8b79009cf819.png