With the lastest update the synchronization with strava and Nike doesn’t work anymore.

alcachofa
alcachofa Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I update my tomtom runner 3 a few days ago and today after my run I have realized that my activity isn’t synchronized in strava or Nike. I have checked my configuration and the synchro is still enabled but it is not working and I find that annoying!!
what can I do? Can somebody help me?

Comments

• fraggle1001
    fraggle1001 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Neophyte Traveler
    i'm also having this problem today. it worked yesterday.
  • Daz2017
    Daz2017 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Neophyte Traveler
    Same problem for me too!
  • WY81
    WY81 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    I'm having the same problem too. I was using the older version of the software. I updated the software with the hope to solve the issue but unfortunately it didn't.
  • RunnerAl
    RunnerAl Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Explorer
    There’s a couple of threads on the same issue. Seems the export from Tom Tom is a bit slow at coming through to other Apps. Hoping my run from late this afternoon syncs later tonight.
  • Jody1
    Jody1 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    Same prob here updated Friday now won't sync any apps spark 3.. ☹️
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,953
     Superuser
    alcachofa wrote:
    I update my tomtom runner 3 a few days ago and today after my run I have realized that my activity isn’t synchronized in strava or Nike. I have checked my configuration and the synchro is still enabled but it is not working and I find that annoying!!
    what can I do? Can somebody help me?
    It seems that the third party links were down for a while today but is back up. It should show up eventually, as they queue all activities and upload them when the link comes back up. If it does not just export a fit file from MySports and then manually import it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.