Shipping and customer support — TomTom Community

Shipping and customer support

KOrzeKOrze Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited December 2018 in Travel lounge
I ordered my order back before thanksgiving and was told delivery before Christmas. I have yet to receive it and have called customer support 3 times. 1st time they said it was lost in transit. 2nd and 3rd time I demanded refund to our PayPal account. Within hours we received a email saying they can't because items have been shipped. But when I call China mail theycan't find tracking number or it's whereabouts. American ups have no records either. I think it is safe to say this company is a scam. I have already contacted better business bureau they made report and WILL follow through. Also have a report made with my local police department . DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM !!!!

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,858
    Superuser
    @KOrze

If you bought it direct from TomTom US, have you checked with Customer Services the status of your order

CS United States
    877-757-7137
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,125 Moderator
    Hi KOrze

I had a quick look at the contact history on your account. Unfortunately, I am not able to find the incident number for your contact.

If you can click on this link to sent me the incident number through a private message then I can have a look for further assistance.

Regards /Vikram
  • KOrzeKOrze Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Dear vikramk, I have called and there was never a problem finding my order. It's just excuse after excuse with ur company
    Glad you were able to respond in the last 2 weeks. Well it's been well over the 60 days you SCAMMERS said to wait till. I have yet to receive my order still. And I am still being dicked around by your customer service and whomever is in charge of ur Facebook page and emails. All u SCAMMERS say is please wait and after 60 days you will apply for a refund. Well guess what still haven't gotten anything.
    I have contacted BBB and filed against you. Also made a report with my local police department who has all ur email addresses and phone numbers both in China and California so they are in the process of tracing EVERYTHING. We can either settle now or u can deal with the charges that are being filed against you. Last chance
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,125 Moderator
    hi Korze

Like I said before, I am not able to trace an incident number for your contact with the customer and so I am not able to raise your concern.

Furthermore, I used your email address for the forum account to trace the order but still no joy...

Did you use a different email address when placing the order, if yes then could you send me through a private message by clicking on this link ?

Please bear in mind that this is a public forum geared towards users helping other users. While forum Staff, such as myself, monitor the forum and also report emerging issues and other feedback to the product teams, we don't have the resources to do extensive troubleshooting to drill down to a specific issue. Customer Service is trained to do that.

Regards
    Vikram