Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• CanicaCanica Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, I have pairing issues with my Runner 2 CardioMusic, version 1.7.62.
    May you activate the rollback 1.7.60 in order to downgrade it? Thanks in advance, regards.
  • SwollmannSwollmann Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    thank you @lampard the syncing is working , i will test the watch the whole week ... hope its works well
    really thank you for ur atention and for help us
  • fayta9fayta9 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:

@Ja Dusty @LouiseSteyn @peps85 @Rt27 @Kingcoal @bnowak1287 @thule916 I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@swim_bike_run_2849 The team is working on a fix for Bluetooth issue with the watch but we don't have any timeline for this!

@BouvierX @fayta9 Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in the link here to remove the watch from Bluetooth setting of your smartphone and try again? We only have issues with Huawei P8 or P8 Lite smartphones, let us know!

@SusannaofSweden With the version 1.7.60, the battery life of the watch is still impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. If you want I can put you on 1.3.255 version but you'll loose the latest features. Let us know!

@paragun148 I've put you on the old version 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@JayZed Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
    @lampard I called customer service and they corrected my issue. Thanks
  • Masonp2020Masonp2020 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    My TomTom spark 3 would not connect to my phone to use the message function. I disconnected my device because I thought that I could reconnect and hopefully solve the problem, this did not work. Now my new problem is that my phone will spend a lot of time trying to reconnect with my watch achieving nothing,
  • Timmerman18Timmerman18 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard

I've got the same problems with pairing to my iPhone SE.
    Software: 1.7.62
    Please back to 1.7.60

Thanks in advance.
  • dibiemmedibiemme Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Hi, All.
    @lampard .I am really disappointed. :triumph:
    What is the latest working version?, Now have 1.7.60.
    How can I go back.
    I can no longer use the watch.

Thanks
  • SusannaofSwedenSusannaofSweden Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    @lampard I don't use the phone notifications feature, so that's not a problem. Thanks!
  • RobinmRobinm Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I’m having the same issue with my runner2 watch. Since the update to 1.7.60 it refuses to pair with my iPhone running Tom Tom Sports 10.0.0. I’ve tried a factory reset on the watch and redownliading the phone app, and forgetting and re-pairing the watch. Sometimes it gets as far as the pairing screen on the watch that shows the code for Bluetooth pairing but only for a fraction of a second before flicking back to the previous display. Very frustrating!
  • kryzys123kryzys123 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @lampard I have a Runner 2 Music+Cardio and the battery drains out very quickly when update soft.
    My current software version is 1.7.62. Could you roll me back to a version that actually works regarding battery Life? Best to 1.3.255 version. Please.

Sorry for my english.

Thank you
  • KingcoalKingcoal Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Well I tried a factory reset. It came up with "oops something has gone wrong try again later. The watch itself is unusable as it is stuck in reset mode.
  • nickynoonar1nickynoonar1 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    [user=93]Jürgen[/user], could you please role back my firmware please, having the same issues as above people. Thanks in advance
  • wowowwowow Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Dear @lampard , I've got the same 1.7.62 issues regarding pairing my watch to my phone. Could you allow a downgrade to 1.3.255 in MySports Connecr? Much appreciated! Cheers
  • FranticTFranticT Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have a Spark 3 that I paired to my phone via bluetooth fine about a week ago, but connected it to the computer for the first time a couple of days ago and updated to 1.7.62 version. Now it doesn't pair via bluetooth. The watch briefly displays a Bluetooth pairing code then goes back to the menu screen and the phone just says 'connecting' then oops.

It's new watch I got for Christmas, so I think it just needs to go back to 1.7.60
  • FabSantiFabSanti Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, I am experiencing sync issues too, I already had tried all suggestions given but I am still having problems, so I would like to downgrade the software version of my watch.

Watch: TomTom Spark 3 Music + Cardio
    Software Version: 1.7.62
    Device/OS: iPhone 6s Plus/iOS 11.2.1
  • KingcoalKingcoal Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Got it working was a problem with the computer which look increasingly serious.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,020 TomTom Moderator
    @Alex68 @Canica @Masonp2020 @Timmerman18 @SusannaofSweden @nickynoonar1 @FranticT @FabSanti I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@dibiemme @BoabyG Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in the link here to remove the watch from Bluetooth setting of your smartphone and try again? (Android/iOS) We only have issues with Huawei P8 or P8 Lite smartphones, let us know!

@Robinm I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.3.255 version just to see if it resolves the issue with iOS device and the watch. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.Otherwise, you need to get in touch with our customer support to investigate this further. You can click on 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

@wowow @kryzys123 I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.3.255 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@Aladeen As I mentioned here earlier, you need to make a factory reset on your watch using the Sports Connect software to downgrade the version to 1.7.60. If you're able to do so then please get in touch with our Customer support and they'll be able to help you in this.

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• BouvierXBouvierX Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    @Ja Dusty @LouiseSteyn @peps85 @Rt27 @Kingcoal @bnowak1287 @thule916 I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@swim_bike_run_2849 The team is working on a fix for Bluetooth issue with the watch but we don't have any timeline for this!

@BouvierX @fayta9 Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in the link here to remove the watch from Bluetooth setting of your smartphone and try again? We only have issues with Huawei P8 or P8 Lite smartphones, let us know!

@SusannaofSweden With the version 1.7.60, the battery life of the watch is still impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. If you want I can put you on 1.3.255 version but you'll loose the latest features. Let us know!

@paragun148 I've put you on the old version 1.3.255. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect.

@JayZed Can you please PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
    It worked, thanks!
    @Lampart
    Well I tried a factory reset. It came up with "oops something has gone wrong try again later". The watch itself is stuck in reset mode.
    I solved the problem. I connected the watch to another computer and made a factory reset. Software 1.3.255 has been downloaded. Now I will test the battery. THX
  • ZaynoZayno Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Dear @lampard,

I've got the same 1.7.62 issues regarding pairing my watch to my phone. My watch does also not pair with my TomTom bluetooth earphones which came with the watch.

I've already tried all suggestions/fixes given but I am still having problems, so I would like to downgrade the software version of my watch.

Watch: TomTom Runner 3
    Device/OS: iPhone 6/iOS 10

I'm happy to go with 1.7.60.

P.S. how close is TomTom to finding a software fix for the bluetooth pairing issue? The pairing issue with the latest software seems to be ongoing for a few months now.
  • swiftTRswiftTR Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    Dear @lampard,

I've got the same 1.7.62 issues regarding pairing my watch to my phone.

I've already tried all suggestions/fixes given but I am still having problems, so I would like to downgrade the software version of my watch.

Watch: TomTom Spark 3
    Device/OS: Google Nexus 5X / Oreo 8.1

I'm happy to go with 1.7.60.

P.S. how close is TomTom to finding a software fix for the bluetooth pairing issue? The pairing issue with the latest software seems to be ongoing for a few months now.
  • dennismeijerdennismeijer Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hello @lampard ,

Could you please provide my account with a previous version (1.7.60?) of the firmware to perform a rollback?
    Or will an update including a fix be available at short notice?

Thanks in advance
    Hello @lampard ,

Could you please provide my account with a previous version (1.7.60?) of the firmware to perform a rollback?

Thanks in advance
    Hello @lampard ,

Thanks in advance
    Hello @lampard ,

Thanks in advance