TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

How to unpair my phone?

WimPelgromWimPelgrom Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
Hello all,
I have switches from android to ios and would like to connect my new phone to the TomTom Spark 3
I think that since my old phone is still in the list on the Spark, my new phone is not found.
I can't find any information on how to unpair the old phone.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Best regards, Wim

Comments

• WimPelgromWimPelgrom Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
    Additonal information, once the new phone has found the Spark 3 watch and would like to connect, the watch shows the pin-code for less than a second and the watch goes back into setting while the phone would like to connect :(
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,609 Superusers
    This seems to be a known issue for some users with the new update. They are reportedly working on a fix, but no timeline has been communicated. In the meanwhile you always have the option of syncing via computer. If you go to this post and ask the monitor to roll back your firmware version it should fix it, although you will lose the Fitness Points and Fit age features:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/not-able-to-install-runner-3-firmware-v-1-7-53-1028204/index10.html#post1194142

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • WimPelgromWimPelgrom Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
    I received an update for the phone today, still no possibility to connect an iPhone
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,609 Superusers
    WimPelgrom wrote:
    I received an update for the phone today, still no possibility to connect an iPhone
    A phone update would not do anything, you need a watch update. The latest update, 1.7.62 was not intended to fix connectivity issues, they are still outstanding.