TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• LisaJLisaJ Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    My phone wont connect to watch .have done all steps asked for but jyst wont connect even tho it says its paired
  • HallohomeHallohome Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, are there combinations ot ther with working 1.7.62 ? Because I have a OnePlus 3 with lineage OS and a spark cardio + music and everything seems fine to me. But I only have it for a week.
  • marc grinmarc grin Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Mine has stopped syncing and connecting or tracking activity!
  • WimPelgromWimPelgrom Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
    I am also having problems pairing, to IOS, please give instructions how to roll-back to a working version.
    I am also having problems pairing, to IOS, please give instructions how to roll-back to a working version.
    Currently working on version 1.7.62 (same issue with 1.7.60) and IOS 11.2.1
  • BB_7477BB_7477 Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    I rolled back 1.3.522 with hope that it may solve my battery drained out problem.
    But the problem is still exist.
    Could I use 1.7.62 again for my 1 year and few months old Runnner3.
    Please advice.
    Thank you.
  • charlesrrcharlesrr Posts: 67 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    WimPelgrom wrote:
    Currently working on version 1.7.62 (same issue with 1.7.60) and IOS 11.2.1
    Have you tried getting the iOS device to "forget" the old pairing first? I'm on android but mine started working on 1.7 after recent phone app updates, but only after I forgot the pairing.
    Hello CharlesRR, thanks for your reaction.
    The phone has not been paired before, I get the pincode for a second on the watch
    Searching the forum, it seems a known issue which (in my case) is not fixed after the update(s) from TomTom
  • charlesrrcharlesrr Posts: 67 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Ah Bummer. That was happening to mine before the Android app update. Shame it's still happening on iOS.
  • pbapba Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    BB_7477 wrote:
    I rolled back 1.3.522 with hope that it may solve my battery drained out problem.
    But the problem is still exist.
    Could I use 1.7.62 again for my 1 year and few months old Runnner3.
    Please advice.
    Thank you.

Can you tell us how to do a downgrade of firmare? I tried with tomtom connect with restore but after that the version was the same...
    same problem here !
    Can you link my account to 1.3 version?
    Thanks @lampard
  • PaulthehatPaulthehat Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem
    wirh my spark 3 cardio can sync with iPhone 7 this has been going on for along time Tom Tom sort it out pls what can we do
  • PaulthehatPaulthehat Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard,

I am also having trouble connecting my phone and watch via bluetooth so could you please revert me back to v.1.7.60 as well?

cheers
  • PaulGunn77PaulGunn77 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard my runner 3 doesn’t connect to my iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 11.2.1.

can you roll me back to a working version please?
  • mrsellakingmrsellaking Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I got my spark 3 on Christmas Day, it was syncing perfectly. However I connected it to the laptop and Tom Tom connect yesterday& ever since it won’t sync via Bt to my iPhone, I am having to keep plugging it into my laptop to view my activities. I am very disappointed. Can you give me any idea of when this will be resolved or should I return the watch to Argos & swop for the Garmin ??????
  • PaulGunn77PaulGunn77 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I got my spark 3 on Christmas Day, it was syncing perfectly. However I connected it to the laptop and Tom Tom connect yesterday& ever since it won’t sync via Bt to my iPhone, I am having to keep plugging it into my laptop to view my activities. I am very disappointed. Can you give me any idea of when this will be resolved or should I return the watch to Argos & swop for the Garmin ??????

Exactly what happened to me. Tempted to send it back to Amazon for a Garmin...hopefully they’ll fix it very soon.
  • mrsellakingmrsellaking Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It seems from the various forums that it’s a common issue, I love the watch & all the info on the app etc but I don’t want to have to plug it into the laptop daily..
  • RkrunmanRkrunman Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I can pair head phones with phone but unable to pair phone with watch. Any suggestions?
    I have an I phone 6s
  • DwijayaDwijaya Posts: 27 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Hi @lampard ,

I've had this battery drain issue with my watch since yesterday, here some info regarding this issue
    -Spark cardio music HR
    -Version 1.7.60
    -App Tomtom sports 10.0.0 Build 531
    -HN series
    -Jaybird X3 v1.10.2 Build 213

Previously i'm using Plantronics Back Beat Go 2 and not having this issue. Since i need a longer battery i'm using the X3 now.

I find this morning my spark music cardio having this issue since i start running with almost 85-90% battery and having only 5km for 30 minutes with HR+music on... it drop to 10-15%..never had this issue since bought Last March 2017.

before having this issue i just had several times resetting (soft and factory) due to pairing issue

I wonder what should i do to fix and improved the battery life, does different wrist really help? or some headset features really contribute to draining the battery?

i've read some related thread before
    https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/spark-tomtom-headphone-battery-drain-1007526/index1.html#post1202933

Regards
  • hcousins80hcousins80 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello, i cannot connect my Spark 3 cardio and music watch to my iPhone 6s Plus running iOS 11.2.1. I am on firmware version 1.7.62. I have tried resetting and still no luck. Can you please revert to software version 1.7.60 please
  • mbrown75mbrown75 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    My watch will no longer sync via bluetooth to the iPhone app? It will only sync by hard wire to the laptop. How can I fix?
  • jay88jay88 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I got the spark 3 for Christmas, it requiered an update which I done yesterday.

It now does not sync with any phone.

I have uninstalled the app and forgotten the device, all of which have not worked.

My phone is Huawei p9.

Any help would be grateful.
  • LoubeeLoubee Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,
    I have version 1.7.62 on my Runner 2 watch and I haven't been able to Sync for the last fes days to my iPhone 5s. How do I revert back to an earlier version? Can't see how to do it.
    Thanks,
    Louise
  • bazzer007bazzer007 Posts: 21 [Outstanding Explorer]
    So, my Spark is currently on 1.7.53 and everything seems to be working fine (battery life, syncing, etc.).

Is there any reason for me to update to, presumably, 1.7.62 or should I just keep skipping it when asked? I don't want to risk problems with my watch.