Not showing any activity when connected — TomTom Community

Not showing any activity when connected

marc grinmarc grin Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
When i connect my watch to my PC, it opens the app but shows no activity. It worked really well until the last 2 updates, which have rendered the watch useless. Can someone fix this, roll back software?

Comments

• DwijayaDwijaya Posts: 27 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I think I just had the same issue,

i tried to Un paired and Un installed the apk and soft reset the watched but it still show no activity. Till I tried a dummy any of exercise for 20” then tried to sync it and it shows the dummy and early activity within 15’
  • marc grinmarc grin Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Was that when connecting to a computer or a phone. I have uninstalled-reinstalled the app and factory reset the watch, but still not activities are logged.
  • AlezAlez Posts: 92 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    No problem here with Runner 3 and 1.7.62
    Member of the Microsoft Virtual Academy Founders Club / Windows Insider MVP / Microsoft MVP since 2003 / Moderator Microsoft Community / MVA Certificate Windows 10 & Windows Phone
    marc grin wrote:
    Was that when connecting to a computer or a phone. I have uninstalled-reinstalled the app and factory reset the watch, but still not activities are logged.

Both, first after phone won’t sync i tried to a computer and still the same. I have no clue why my early morning cycling activity show up 6–7 hours later.

and my watch is HN code spark cardio music FYI
  • marc grinmarc grin Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    I cannot connect or sync to any device. Samsung s8, Laptop running windows 10, chrome
    marc grin wrote:
    I cannot connect or sync to any device. Samsung s8, Laptop running windows 10, chrome

I also should try several times before it worked sync with my htc 10, LG V20 and Windows 10. Well, it should be worked specially after you did a factory reset

its been how long after your activity @marc grin ?

you might wanna check your vpn,I found sometimes tomtom website is been blocked from several IP address