Price of TomTom spark cardio + music + headphones

katierwhykatierwhy Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I have just tried to purchase the above as the price was £139.99..however when I try to place the order the price has changed to double...£270 ish....Can anyone tell me why this is?
Thank you.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,623 Superusers
    katierwhy wrote:
    I have just tried to purchase the above as the price was £139.99..however when I try to place the order the price has changed to double...£270 ish....Can anyone tell me why this is?
    Thank you.
    Either it was a sales price that is no longer valid or it is a price that is not valid yet (it may be effective 01/01 and they updated the website early. Pricing information is not available on the user forum, you should call Customer Support for this.

Before making the purchase do you homework. I would take care with your buying decision considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (and never even released the Adventurer in the US), I would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes. I would not expect much more development so what you get in the box will likely be all there is. There are also major connectivity and battery drain issues that have not been resolved in over three months.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.