Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,015 TomTom Moderator
    Hi All,

The team is working on a fix for Bluetooth issue with the watch but we don't have any specific timeline for this! As a workaround, we're reverting the firmware version back to v1.7.60 and v1.3.255 for the battery issues.

@Michal1981 @Stevel84 @mwasowicz @enzochromatic I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@Somegras Sorry to hear that! Please get in touch with our customer support and they'll be able to assist you further as this might be a hardware fault with the watch. You can click on the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

@Aladeen Please make a reset factory reset[/url] on your watch to downgrade the firmware version to 1.7.60. Let us know!

@JHi Unfortunately, it's not possible now to revert back to the basic 1.2.0 version.

Cheers,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• SomegrasSomegras Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
    Can you set me back to most recent updates in the meantime? Thanks!
  • JHiJHi Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Lampard could you revert mine to 1.7.60 please if this syncs,

thanks
  • PdeJPdeJ Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Lampard could you please revert mine to 1.7.60.
    thanks
  • carwicarwi Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard could you please revert mine to 1.7.60
  • CubaaCubaa Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi there!

Please, share me 1.7.60 software.
    I have problem with connect my Runner3 to my smartphone.

Many thanks.
  • OtnipfOtnipf Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    Hi All,

The team is working on a fix for Bluetooth issue with the watch but we don't have any specific timeline for this! As a workaround, we're reverting the firmware version back to v1.7.60 and v1.3.255 for the battery issues.

@Michal1981 @Stevel84 @mwasowicz @enzochromatic I've reverted back the software version on your watch to 1.7.60 version. Please connect your watch to the computer and perform a factory reset, the software will be offered in Sports Connect. The battery life of the watch will be impacted if you use the phone notifications feature. (Before pairing the watch, make sure to remove it from the Bluetooth devices under your smartphone)

@Somegras Sorry to hear that! Please get in touch with our customer support and they'll be able to assist you further as this might be a hardware fault with the watch. You can click on the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

@Aladeen Please make a [url=https://]factory reset[/url] on your watch to downgrade the firmware version to 1.7.60. Let us know!

@JHi Unfortunately, its not possible now to revert back to the basic 1.2.0 version.

Cheers,
    lampard
  • swim_bike_run_2849swim_bike_run_2849 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I cannot sync my Spark 3 with my iPhone 7. My previous Spark had no issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on two occasions. I have accessed the bluetooth settings on my phone to forget the device and have readded it. I have performed a factory reset on the watch three times. Because hey, maybe three is the magic number? The app will only sync with the device until 9% - then it stops.
  • SwollmannSwollmann Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    im a little bit lost here in the forum , so , i decide to create a topic for find a solution for my problem
    i got a tomtom spark cardio musik as a xmass gift , so i use it for 1 day very well , its works perfectly , and the syncing with my iphone is something fantastic ... but so , i did the update version , and after that its stop to syncing with my iphone , i already did everthing possible for me to solve this problem , but nothing works , i follow the whole steps for try to solve it by my own but impossible , i exclude the old pairing in my phone bluetooth list, did the factory reset , but at all the factory reset not back to the "factory version" .. what happen is that the phone stays searching the watch and can not find the watch , for like half second the watch show the pairing code and back to the initial screen of paring , so , i want please if someone can answer me which version works well in my iphone , its a iphone 6plus IOS11 , and my watch is currently with the version 1.7.62 ....

i need to do an downgrade for the version which works ...

please help meeeeeeeeee ( i starts to be a little bit disapointed with this watch)

thank you

best Regards
    Simone...
  • PaulbowalPaulbowal Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Trying to pair it to my Samsung phone and get to Connecting stage but rotating timer continues forever and does mot connect
  • thombthumbthombthumb Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I had this problem with the Runner 3. I had to 'force' Android to present a keyboard. I managed this by clicking on the help button within the TomTom app, which loaded up the browser, and then returning to the app. I was then able to enter the pin, finally! Perhaps if you have access to a bluetooth keyboard for your phone, you could just type it in blindly.
  • bernaguilarbernaguilar Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard

Just bought my runner 3 cardio updated to the latest version, v.1.7.62 and can't pair with the app on my phone. Could you please revert mine back to v1.7.60?

Thanks in advance.
  • m.lava39m.lava39 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, I am also unable to connect my phone and watch so could you please revert mine back to v.1.7.62 as well?
    Thank you.
  • skoteroverallskoteroverall Posts: 19 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I have 1.7.60 and sync OFF but get battery issue.
    Please roll me back to 1.3.
  • TheoWilscottTheoWilscott Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Otnipf wrote:
    lampard wrote:
    Hi All,

@Aladeen Please make a [url=https://]factory reset[/url] on your watch to downgrade the firmware version to 1.7.60. Let us know!

@JHi Unfortunately, its not possible now to revert back to the basic 1.2.0 version.

Cheers,
    lampard
    Hi @lampard, I also need to be to be rolled back. Where is the option to on the option on the "Connect software" to revert back to 1.7.60?
    Thanks
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Is there an ETA for a fix? Problem persists with 1.7.62
  • welsnerwelsner Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard, I am also unable to connect my phone and watch so could you please revert mine back to v.1.7.60 as well?
    Thank you.
  • queryquery Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard,
    I am also unable to connect my phone and watch via bluetooth so could you please revert me back to v.1.7.60 as well?
    Thank you.
  • kathyMkathyM Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    hi @lampard could I be rolled back as I am unable to connect my watch to my phone
  • mshunmugam11mshunmugam11 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard,

I am also having trouble connecting my phone and watch via bluetooth so could you please revert me back to v.1.7.60 as well?

cheers
  • SwollmannSwollmann Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    [h1]Rollback to 1.7.60 pls [/h1]
  • karencgckarencgc Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    KCHan wrote:
    i have been unable to connect my phone(BT) to my watch after this update.

Whe i try to pair device, the watch show the pins to enter but the phone apps is always in the "conneciton in progress" page.
    I have updated to the version 1.7.62 and am still unable to connect to my phone. I have reset my watch and uninstalled the app and unpaired my bluetooth connection and started from scratch, but am still unable to connect via my Samsung S8. Please FIX!!!! It is very frustrating!!!
  • Marco BonettoMarco Bonetto Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I updated last week my Runner 2 and now it is impossible to connect to the APP.
    After selected the device and when the Runner 2 suggest the pin code the app don't connect the RUNNER 2
  • bmcf880bmcf880 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @lampard

Can you revert my watch back also to v1.7.60 until there is a fix for the Bluetooth connection issues between my Samsung and spark 3.
    Many Thanks
  • pbapba Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    I have the firmware version 1.7.62 and after installation i cant connect to my iphone 7. I tried everything, unpair, uninstall the app, reset to factory but the problem continues.

When i try do connect to the app, in the process to pair whit the app, the bluetooth code appears in runner 3 only for a few seconds and disapear. Even i put the code in the app, the pair between the phone and the watch fail.

Its possible downgrade the firmware to older version?

Thanks