MySports — TomTom Community

MySports

ThiDi69ThiDi69 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
In the activity graph, I would like to see the hour, instead then activity time.
It look like impossibile setting.

(I dont want to know where I was after 00:32min. but I would like to know where I was at 10:22 a.m.)

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,848
    Superusers
    This is not possible unfortunately and with TomTom leaving the market and no longer producing new devices I wouldn't expect it to change in the future.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • ThiDi69ThiDi69 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    If TomTom is leaving wearable market... I'll be a bit sad, because it's working very well.
    It is just need some improvements... but TomTom Adventure is an amazing product
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,848
    Superusers
    ThiDi69 wrote:
    If TomTom is leaving wearable market... I'll be a bit sad, because it's working very well.
    It is just need some improvements... but TomTom Adventure is an amazing product
    They have already left the market and are not producing any new devices, so I would expect at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over three months since the last major update broke connectivity and caused battery issues for many users and it still has not been fixed). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major like new features. They are essentially retired legacy products now.