Freestyle Mode in TomTom Runner

Grayslands
Grayslands Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I am a runner/horserider who rides unsigned trails in our national parks. Is it possible to "create" a freestyle trail by using GPS Coordinates that I can download from Google Earth (my trails are visible in Satellite view) and "know" where I am on the trail from the Watch.

I guess basically I need to know that I can get back to a known track if I go exploring a track that I havent ridden before.

Possible or not ? And where can I find a real basic how to Guide to set it up (having never used the watch before for this purpose.

Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    Not on a Runner2, the trails feature is only for Runner 3/Spark 3 and Adventurers. And even if you could all it gives you is a single line based on a GPX that you upload in advance. It will not help much if you are off track as it will not inform you that you are off and there is no background maps, just a line.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.