Last update to the Golfer app — TomTom Community

Last update to the Golfer app

JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,903
Community Manager
edited October 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
We just released an update to the TomTom Golfer app. This will be the last update for this app.

This update prepares for the migration of Golfer users to the TomTom Sports app. We’ve already been storing your rounds in the cloud for a while. The Sports app will load them from there.

Comments

• GolfgodGolfgod Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
    So does the sports app now allow us to analyze our rounds played as the golfer app was supposed to do?
    Can we use the sports app from today, or do we need to keep using the golf app for now? (Even though it's pretty much useless for me as I can get rounds to show on the app!!)
    Meant to say can't get rounds to show on it.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,903
    Community Manager
    Golfgod wrote:
    So does the sports app now allow us to analyze our rounds played as the golfer app was supposed to do?
    Can we use the sports app from today, or do we need to keep using the golf app for now? (Even though it's pretty much useless for me as I can get rounds to show on the app!!)
    You should keep using the Golfer App until we released version 10 of the Sports app. The Golfer app will tell you when version 10 of the Sports app is out.

P.S.: Yes, from what I see it shows the same details.
    Okay, thanks Jürgen. I will pray that we can sync our rounds on the new app!!
  • EdreedykEdreedyk Posts: 21 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Got the update.

But watch does not synchronize rounds, I am really getting frustrated.
    On My Tom Tom rounds are also not updated, even with watch connected to pc.

Please help Tom Tom.

What do you need from me for you to analyze
    Community Manager
    Edreedyk wrote:
    What do you need from me for you to analyze
    I'll send you a PM.
  • kissmacookiekissmacookie Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    My golfer 2 is not synchronising with either PC or Phone on the Sports App any suggestions
    I cannot get my Golfer 2 to synchronise either with my PC or Phone with the sports app
    Community Manager
    I cannot get my Golfer 2 to synchronise either with my PC or Phone with the sports app
    At the moment we're investigating. Edreedyk is helping us here. Can you send me a PM with the email address your watch is linked to or the serial number?
    I have the Golfer App and Sports App on the same devices (ipad and iphone ) when I open the golfer app it goes to the sports app. When I synchronise my golfer 2 it shows nothing on the app. I have reset the watch and installed the golfer app on an Ipod and it looks like its syncing but because there is no data on it I will not know till the weekend (hopefully playing golf) if its working ok. It didn't sync when attached to PC
    Community Manager
    I have the Golfer App and Sports App on the same devices (ipad and iphone ) when I open the golfer app it goes to the sports app. When I synchronise my golfer 2 it shows nothing on the app. I have reset the watch and installed the golfer app on an Ipod and it looks like its syncing but because there is no data on it I will not know till the weekend (hopefully playing golf) if its working ok. It didn't sync when attached to PC
    You should no longer use the Golfer app. Please use the Sports app. Your rounds are now synced with the cloud from where the Sports app pulls them.
  • MalcolmSwMalcolmSw Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have a TomTom Golfer. bought April 2017.
    The on screen message is a computer screen and wathc image with tomtom.com/reset in text.

I have tried everything to do a factory reset. Ity seems to work but then ends up with the above screen. Also i cannot find a Tomtom telephone number.
    Can anyone help?
  • ScottyslacksScottyslacks Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have just bought a golfer 2 and have the 1.2.83 software. I don’t own a computer so is there any way of downloading the software update through the app? I don’t seem to have any “tracker” option on phone nor do I have the option of changing the buzz to sound for alerts. Also why can’t i see any golfing data or anything in the sports app??????
  • Ineke VIneke V Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Is it possible now to see the daily results of the activity tracker from the golfer 2 on the sports app now?