Buy a new map- Country change- Account

iolubogdaniolubogdan Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Map purchasing
I can't buy a new map, because when select country say :Unfortunately you can not change your country. Go back to TomTom.com and change the country in the footer.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,152 Superusers
    Let me see if a contact I have at TomTom can do anything about correcting your country profile. Check back.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,502 TomTom Moderator
    Hi iolubogdan

Welcome to the community and sorry for my late reply..

Unfortunately, we don't have a webshop for Romania, and since you are ordering a downloadable product I would suggest you use the TomTom Ireland website:https://www.tomtom.com/en_ie/drive/maps-services/

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • iolubogdaniolubogdan Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    "Unfortunately, we don't have a webshop for Romania, and since you are ordering a downloadable product I would suggest you use the TomTom Ireland website:https://www.tomtom.com/en_ie/drive/maps-services"

I can buy the map now but the problem is that I do not live in Ireland. On the site says it will send it to my home package in 30 days. I do not need the card I only need the map to install it on my card.I want to know if the code/map will be send on yahoo.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,502 TomTom Moderator
    iolubogdan wrote:
    I can buy the map now but the problem is that I do not live in Ireland. On the site says it will send it to my home package in 30 days. I do not need the card I only need the map to install it on my card.I want to know if the code/map will be send on yahoo.

A map is a download service which gets activated on your account, when you have successfully ordered it online. It can be downloaded using TomTom HOME.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • FigjosemFigjosem Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    • Im from Argentina and I ve the same problem like "iolubogdan", when i change my country i can only buy sports and fitness products, but not maps.
    • How can i buy an Argentina map? I ve a Tomtom Go50 with Brazil and USA lifetime maps.
    • Regards
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,152 Superusers
    Try switching your country to Ireland. That works for some. If not, call support Monday:

:flag_ar: Argentina (Via Mexico office)
    +1800 2530 428
    Lunes-Viernes: 09:00 - 12:00 CST