Carminat Live SD card — TomTom Community

Carminat Live SD card

MikeTTRNMikeTTRN Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 23 in Built in car navigation
Hi new here and a complete novice so more than appreciate any help and apologies for long question. Bought 2011 Laguna with UK & Ireland Carminat Live built in. Hadn't been updated or Live for 3 years I'd say. Maps are way out of date on some of the new roads. I want to buy and download a whole Europe Live if Live is possible. I have the 2mb SD card registered & hooked up on TT Home in my PC. The only Europe map showing for sale is a one year E59.95 option. Its size is 3667mb, my TT Home says my card has used 1883mb with 1397mb remaining so I hope I'll be ok. Will the new map wipe out the old and can I buy or put Live on it afterwards. ? Many thanks Mike

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,206 Superusers
    I'd buy a larger sd card but call support for advice:

Ireland
    1890 812 008
    Monday-Friday: 09:00 am to 5:00 pm
  • MikeTTRNMikeTTRN Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for that and especially the number
  • VDL-010VDL-010 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I recently installed the new map on a 16GB SDHC card. Worked like a charm! Just use the FAT32 formatted SD card and insert the card in de cardreader after you opened TomTom HOME.
  • Carminat Live SD card is working perfectly in my Renault Laguna. I think it was only working with only my city, but after scroll up, I find the rest of my country.