Suggestion

Alez
Alez Registered Users Posts: 92
Master Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
It would be nice to know the BT TomTom headset charge, is it possible?

Thanks !

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    How would it be possible? It would require major programming (and potentially hardware) changes that would not return any revenue to them (they are cheap headphones). And since TomTom has left the wearables market and is no longer producing devices I doubt they are going to be making major changes. Updates are likely to be limited to bug fixes (if that) go forward.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Alez
    Alez Registered Users Posts: 92
    Master Explorer
    Well, cheap they are not, they cost to me 70 euros ;-)
    As for knowing the level of battery, the same could create an App that can read that data once connected to USB.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    Alez wrote:
    Well, cheap they are not, they cost to me 70 euros ;-)
    As for knowing the level of battery, the same could create an App that can read that data once connected to USB.

70 Euros? Wow, you overpaid for them. They were including them free with the watches for awhile. You could get much better headphones for that price. In any case they are not going to create an app or change programming for a peripheral to a device they are not even making anymore.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.