Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 7 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• CidraqueCidraque Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    Hi Jürgen, could you restore the previous version on my watch as well please? Thanks
    Juan
  • walkervwalkerv Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    hi Jurgen, any chance you can reset mine i have the same problem my watch is not connecting anymore with ipad or iphone
  • pat berrypat berry Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
    any joy yet ? if so what did you do to get it? I updated my watch and now it wont connect. it was working perfectly before.
    Hi can you please email me a link to the previous build too. this is annoying to say the least ! Thanks
  • JoaomrqJoaomrq Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi. Can you downgrade my Runner 2, as well? Thank you.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 4,949 Community Manager
    vic4ri, aucros, Anouk-b21, Geogechan, 1NEM3SIS1, Marcia T, Cherry Rocha, Wizardling, Cidraque, walkerv, pat berry, Joaomrq,
    If you now do a factory reset your watch will return to 1.3.255.
    sathboogie,
    Please send me the serial number or email address in a private message.
  • JoaomrqJoaomrq Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you, Jurgen.
    Looking forward for the fixed firmware to have all the new functions. But for the time beeing I prefer to have the bluetooth working properly.
  • M. LarssonM. Larsson Posts: 12 [Master Explorer]
    I have the same problem.. It is really frustrating. It worked like a sharm before but now its no way in h-ll that it will sync with my Iphone 6. Whats happening? Is there any solution?
    Hi Jürgen!

I also need a factory reset to a previous version...
    M. Larsson wrote:
    I have the same problem.. It is really frustrating. It worked like a sharm before but now its no way in h-ll that it will sync with my Iphone 6. Whats happening? Is there any solution?
    I linked your account to the old build until we have a fix. If you factory reset your watch it will get 1.3.255 installed.
  • GlennnGlennn Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jürgen, i'm also having issues with the V. 1.7.53 update on my spark. Watch is unable to BT connect to my phone. Can i also get a rollback to the previous 1.3.255? Thanks in advance.
    Glennn wrote:
    Hi Jürgen, i'm also having issues with the V. 1.7.53 update on my spark. Watch is unable to BT connect to my phone. Can i also get a rollback to the previous 1.3.255? Thanks in advance.
    When you now do a factory reset your watch will return to 1.3.255.
    Thank you so much! Do you know when the new update will arrive? My friend bought a new Sperk 3 and she has no problem with hers.. Is it because i upgraded mine?
    M. Larsson wrote:
    Thank you so much! Do you know when the new update will arrive? My friend bought a new Sperk 3 and she has no problem with hers.. Is it because i upgraded mine?
    I'm afraid I have no time frame. We're still investigating. Most users simply have no issues with the latest build.
  • luca69xluca69x Posts: 36 [Apprentice Traveler]
    which is unacceptable since September 12, and the only patch is downgrade, tomtom no attention to the customer
    It seems that its those who have bought a clock a couple of months ago and upgraded to the new software.. Those customers seams to have these kind of issues?
    M. Larsson wrote:
    It seems that its those who have bought a clock a couple of months ago and upgraded to the new software.. Those customers seams to have these kind of issues?
    No, it can happen to new watches too. But chances that this happens are extremely low. I wasn't able to reproduce this with any of my watches.
    The watches have given you Tom tom and you have to make them work all
  • LisavdHulstLisavdHulst Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    @Jürgen, can you also do mine? Just bought my runner 3, same issues as all others here. Won't pair, where my other Runner 1 does.
  • LisavdHulstLisavdHulst Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi Jürgen, can you also do mine? Just bought my runner 3, same issues as all others here. Won't pair, where my other Runner 1 does.
  • rsmithrsmith Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen, please can you roll my firmware back to 1.3.255? The battery drain currently makes my watch unusable.
  • DurexDurex Posts: 12 [Master Explorer]
    Well, the case is worse than I thought. Tomtom cannot reproduce the problem and tell us that it only happens with a minimum number of watches. The hundreds of people asking for a release revert here are in fact very unlucky. maybe it makes sense to open a topic to ask if it works ok with someone (even after forgetting the watch on mobile and pairing it again)?
    Thanks jürgen. Back to the way it was now ....6 hours of my time wasted trying to fix this problem . I won't be rushing out to buy a tom tom again.
  • Cherry RochaCherry Rocha Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you so much, Jürgen.
    Durex wrote:
    Well, the case is worse than I thought. Tomtom cannot reproduce the problem and tell us that it only happens with a minimum number of watches. The hundreds of people asking for a release revert here are in fact very unlucky. maybe it makes sense to open a topic to ask if it works ok with someone (even after forgetting the watch on mobile and pairing it again)?

Tomtom tells us a lot of lies, the forum is full of people he does not work, he does not sync, he draws the battery quickly, google play is full of negative reviews on the app, tomtom's staff is not in can fix the firmware, if the malfunctioning watchs are few that replace them as a guarantee instead of making us downgrades with which we lose the automatic pause and VO2max.