Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 6 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

Comments

• DGMDGM Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Please can you reset my watch also to 1.3.255?
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 4,969 Community Manager
    DGM wrote:
    When you now reset your watch you will return to the old build.
  • DGMDGM Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    thank you
  • trluktrluk Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    Thanks Jurgen, Bluetooth and my phone are now working, :) .....but do you know when the issues will be fixed for the newer firmware?
  • TmoreiraTmoreira Posts: 16 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Please I also want to downgrade...What I need to do?
    In this version the HR Is detecting Heart Beat even not wearing the watch. The previous version was much better.
  • PaweOPaweO Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Jurgen, thanks for working on it.
    Please reset my watch as well. I did factory reset but no success (watch is paired with email [email protected]

Moderation: Please don't post personal information on the forum.
    Tmoreira, PaweO, When you now do a factory reset your watch will return to 1.3.255.
  • PumbaPumba Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
  • Glyn74Glyn74 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have today purchased the Runner 3 in particular due to it having phone notification alerts, I appreciate these are only for calls and text messages and are limited but it is still something I would use. My device updated to 1.7.53 on setup. I cannot get the alerts to work at all, have everything setup correctly on the watch and on the app - is this a 1.7.53 issue and am I better off moving to 1.3.255 - does this allow the notifications to work. Sorry if this is answered elsewhere but I have been searching for hours.
    Pumba wrote:
    If you do a factory reset now you will return to 1.3.255.
  • carlos_pinheirocarlos_pinheiro Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen, my Spark is no longer synchronizing after 1.7.53 upgrade. Do you have an idea about when the fix will be available for download? Or should I downgrade to 1.3.255?
    If the bug fix will not take so long, I could wait for it and survive making the synch via USB.
    Thanks.
    Hi Jurgen, my Spark is no longer synchronizing after 1.7.53 upgrade. Do you have an idea about when the fix will be available for download? Or should I downgrade to 1.3.255?
    If the bug fix will not take so long, I could wait for it and survive making the synch via USB.
    Thanks.
    I don't know how long it will take until we have a fix. I linked your account to 1.3.255 for now. If you do a factory reset that version will be installed.
  • cinquegcinqueg Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    i have runner 3 and i cannot pair the phone, i have factory reset phone (nexus 5 android 6.0.1) and watch too...
    Junger, may you help me?
    thanks in advance
    cinqueg wrote:
    i have runner 3 and i cannot pair the phone, i have factory reset phone (nexus 5 android 6.0.1) and watch too...
    Junger, may you help me?
    thanks in advance
    If you now do another factory reset you will return to 1.3.255.
  • cinquegcinqueg Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    it's run! thank you very much
  • vic4rivic4ri Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen, can you please roll me back to 1.3.255? Thank you.
  • aucrosaucros Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi jurgen, i have a tom tom spark with paring problem after last updates. I understand i can fix the problem with a factory reset that roll back my firmware after your intervent. I wait your positive response.
  • Anouk-b21Anouk-b21 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello Jurgen,

Since the update to 1.7.53 my tomtom runner 3 cardio is not able to synchronize with my Tomtom sports app anymore. Is it perhaps possible to provide me the downgrade to version 1.3.255? Thank you in advance.
  • GeogechanGeogechan Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I need to downgrade my spark cardio to 1.3.255, I never pair my watch to the Mysports APP since I update to the version 1.7.53

I have tried the factory reset, so please help me
  • 1NEM3SIS11NEM3SIS1 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jürgen,

Please downgrade my firmware as well.

What's the process for when a fix is available? Will we need to contact you again to enable updates?
  • sathboogiesathboogie Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello Jurgen,

Since the update to 1.7.53 my tomtom runner 3 cardio (HRxxxxGxxxxx) is not able to synchronize with my Tomtom sports app anymore. Is it possible to provide me the downgrade to version 1.3.255? Thank you in advance.

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!
  • Marcia TMarcia T Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen, my watch died with the last update.

I also need a factory reset to a previous version. Please tell me if you need any more info. Tks
  • Cherry RochaCherry Rocha Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen, can you please roll me back to 1.3.255? Thank you.
  • Pidge1Pidge1 Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thanks Jurgen, back to normal ?
  • WizardlingWizardling Posts: 35 [Master Traveler]
    If I ask for a rollback to working firmware as well as all the others, will the old firmware for my Spark 3 still be fully compatible with the latest Sports app for iOS? I understand the new features won't be there, but they were nothing I really cared about anyway. But will all the old features still work correctly? Or at least as well as they ever have (I've yet to ever see any Apple Health steps imported to the Sports app - has anyone?)?